Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 08:08 AM   #31
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Communal Contest Challenge for March 27th & 28th

Ooooh! I like Eager Beaver game! This will be fun! I think this community contest is one of my favorite additions to WW. I like feeling like I am working with others for a goal. The Kinzville park can be a little sad trying to beat others to the garbage.
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2010, 08:12 AM   #32
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

I love this game and won the trophy the first week it was available. The only downside is that it does take a while to get all the way to the end. Still it is challenging and fun.
I wish they did not limit the trophies but not so I could trade them away! I just like the excitement of winning them. I have a trophy room with all my singles and multiples!
Dorri is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:44 AM   #33
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

I love the communal contest! I get to play games, earn money and win prizes. Since I use my kids accounts the communal contest is a great way for me to get stuff without spending kinzcash. They don't like it when I spend kinzcash... and yet I'm the one who makes most of the kinzcash for them...hmmm, I think I really need to get my own webkinz!!

Eager beaver is a great game. I'm always looking for ways to improve my vocabulary, and winning prizes for playing games is super!
aerogrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:48 AM   #34
elcome Spring!!

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

I love the communal contests. At some games I am good and atsome I have become much better. And we get prizes! Bring it on, Ganz.

Oh Aerogrit. My situation was just like yours with the grandchildrens' accounts. Now I do have my own Webkinz. It is a blast! Go on, girl! Get yourself a Webbie!

Last edited by jenndriver; 03-26-2010 at 08:48 AM..
jenndriver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 09:22 AM   #35
Gift Guru

wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum
wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum

I am excited! I love this game- my kids do too- though they have never gotten to the end and won the trophy.
They played it so much- that I went on and won the trophy for both of them- then they went on my account and won the racing trophy for me!
I wish you could win more than one trophy though. My son is great at Polar Plunge- and has decorated a whole room with wall to wall trophy paths leading to a throne. He is so proud of that room.
I think people would lay the games more if you could win more than one trophy.
wistcottage is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 09:24 AM   #36
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

This is one of my favorite games! I'll be away part of this weekend, but hopefully I can get a few games in on Sunday!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 10:22 AM   #37
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

That tree is OURS!!!! SWOOSH!

View Post Originally Posted by WillWork4KC
That tree is OURS!!!! SWOOSH!
Whoa! Wasn't 750,000,000 the impossible Goober's Lab goal? We've definitely got to win this challenge. It's personal.

Last edited by WillWork4KC; 03-26-2010 at 10:22 AM..
WillWork4KC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 10:27 AM   #38
Aswartz has a spectacular aura about

Sweet!!! I do like this game--much more than 3x strike. Have won the trophy on all my accounts--just wish you could send them...Anyways looks like NCAA basketball and Eager Beaver this weekend!!!
Aswartz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 10:39 AM   #39
Fairy589

fairy589 is a jewel in the roughfairy589 is a jewel in the rough

AWESOME! This is my favorite game and how I earn my kc.
fairy589 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 11:11 AM   #40

SillyMili10 will become famous soon enough

Omg that is so funny, I don't like that game but my aunt has won the trophy about 10 times.. She'll love this communal contest!
SillyMili10 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: