Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 11:25 PM   #11
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Communal Contest Challenge for March 27th & 28th

Thanks for the update...one of the few games I'm actually good at...all of our accounts have trophies...and this is where I wish that Ganz will please stop limiting trophies for games..other than this challenge...there is absolutely no reason to ever play this game again on any of our accounts!! And yes..on 11 accounts..it only took me 14 tries...but, I'm really bad at action games...why, oh why...can't we win more than one and trade for those we have no hope of winning????
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2010, 11:41 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

What good is a trophy if you don't earn it? Why would you want someone else's trophy? Play the games, get better and win your own! I'm glad Ganz doesn't allow you to get more than one and then trade them. Trophies are not decorations, contrary to what a lot of people on here might think. They represent the hard work that someone has done in order to EARN the trophy. If you want to decorate your rooms then go to the W shop and buy some DECORATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by TNVOLS
Thanks for the update...one of the few games I'm actually good at...all of our accounts have trophies...and this is where I wish that Ganz will please stop limiting trophies for games..other than this challenge...there is absolutely no reason to ever play this game again on any of our accounts!! And yes..on 11 accounts..it only took me 14 tries...but, I'm really bad at action games...why, oh why...can't we win more than one and trade for those we have no hope of winning????
kandeekane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 12:17 AM   #13
Lil Kinz
jessicad16 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm so excited! We can easily get this goal since I love that game! I've beaten the game 4 or 5 times now, so I cannot wait to start this contest!! Let's do it
jessicad16 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 12:47 AM   #14

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

I love this game and will play it all weekend. I think it is a shame that games like this that are new and so much fun can only have one trophy won. It's really not fair and discourages playing games after you win the trophy. Sorry had to vent . That being said I think this is a challenge most of us adults will have to be relied on to achieve the goal.

View Post Originally Posted by TNVOLS
I agree with you. There are some action games that I will never win and I'm not to proud to trade for a trophy. Some of these games are next to impossible to get past the first few levels. My hubby is a HUGE gaming fanatic and really great at action games and he can't get a trophy on some of these games.

Last edited by Doggyfan; 03-26-2010 at 12:47 AM..
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 12:57 AM   #15
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I really hope this is do-able.
It takes me over an hour to play this game usually.......so I don't see just popping on to play real quick between things I need to do.
But I guess with playing for so long it just means more points ?? Hopefully.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 01:27 AM   #16
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kandeekane
What good is a trophy if you don't earn it? Why would you want someone else's trophy? Play the games, get better and win your own! I'm glad Ganz doesn't allow you to get more than one and then trade them. Trophies are not decorations, contrary to what a lot of people on here might think. They represent the hard work that someone has done in order to EARN the trophy. If you want to decorate your rooms then go to the W shop and buy some DECORATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to have more open eyes...some people are more talented than others at certain games..There is nothing wrong with trading trophies..If you earn your own..Kudos for you..yet..other members need a way to get other trophies.....Just guessing..you have one of each trophy??..Good for you!! Congratulations!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 01:49 AM   #17
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Yay! A game I am actually good at!! I will be able to really help this time (as opposed to my measly scores in the other games). Yes!
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 05:25 AM   #18
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Good luck all!
CanesFan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 05:36 AM   #19
Gramwebbie

kinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to all

I just had a great idea. You should be able to win a trophy this weekend, even if you have already won one.
Every weekend you can win a trophy for the game that is played.
kinzgramatheart is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 05:51 AM   #20
The GTS Works!

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm very good at this game. I have the trophy already, so I've not been playing as much lately, but I'm much better at this kind of game than action games. I wish we could win more than one trophy, too. I agree, too, with the above poster that this game takes a long time, so no quick games between other chores. Not sure how well that bodes for the goal, but I'll play & do my part!
MamaDragon3 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: