Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2010, 07:37 PM   #41
nomorepogo
Gift Guru

nomorepogo is a glorious beacon of lightnomorepogo is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Communal Contest Challenge for April 24th - April 25th

I don't think we are going to make it I am going to keep playing until we get it or time runs out. Hopefully everyone else will keep trying too
nomorepogo is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2010, 10:16 PM   #42
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I think people are busy with the rockets.
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:16 PM   #43
OST
Webkinz :)

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

C'mon people! We're not going to make it! There's only 45 minutes left and we need just over 30%... about 48.8 million points!
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:23 PM   #44

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I'm still trying...lol My hands are going fall off and the carpal tunnel is setting in.

View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
I'm still trying...lol My hands are going fall off and the carpal tunnel is setting in.
Sorry I have to stop now. A lightening storm is coming over. I sure tried yesterday and today. My total is just over 500,000 for two days. I've been keeping track

Last edited by mygaga55; 04-25-2010 at 10:23 PM..
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:27 PM   #45
. Fun In The Sun! .
Gifted

MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!

I have been playing too. I am so sad. I love that refrigerator. Well it was a busy weekend for everyone. I guess I will keep typing to the end.
MyPersian is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 10:28 PM   #46
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

wow my gaga. You certainly deserve the fridge!!
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:09 PM   #47

saramae3 has disabled reputation

Well, when does the time on this run out? It seems like I've been playing this game so much and yet we're not there?! It stops being fun after a billion times

Guess we didn't make it (

Last edited by saramae3; 04-25-2010 at 11:09 PM..
saramae3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:27 PM   #48

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Hats off to all that tried. Wow Mygaga55, that is some scoring, you definitely must have carpal tunnel setting in. I know I hate this game with a passion, especially as I do a lot of typing in my job, so I don't find this a fun game at all; but even I was beating my high scores over and over on three accounts, in between looking for Goobers rockets. I do believe that's where everyone was this weekend, so hopefully next weekend we should be back to normal.
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: