Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 07:34 AM   #51
Webkinz :)

pebblepony2008 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Communal Contest for April 10th & 11th

this is not really a great prize and i am not good at that game
pebblepony2008 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2010, 09:49 AM   #52
Drafon is an unknown quantity at this point

I've never scored so high on this game
i scored 1,050,750
Drafon is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 10:02 AM   #53
<3 =] awesomness
Banned
Jerseygirl <3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: Communal Contest for April 10th & 11th

Good luck everone, i'll be trying alittle bit, [sorry i have a project to do] but i'll still try good luck everyone we all can make this goal happen GO
Jerseygirl <3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 10:57 AM   #54
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Communal Contest for April 10th & 11th

Currently for us i have earned 26,196 points for us. not a lot... to get to 450,000,000 but it helps... i guess...
Old 04-10-2010, 12:10 PM   #55
The Family Business

sweettart170 is the bees knees!sweettart170 is the bees knees!sweettart170 is the bees knees!sweettart170 is the bees knees!sweettart170 is the bees knees!sweettart170 is the bees knees!sweettart170 is the bees knees!

Good Luck to all, and Lets hope we prevail. Ganz will be so proud of use, when we all get that score.
sweettart170 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:46 PM   #56
uvs her family!

MomOfDancers will become famous soon enough

We have a streak going and I think it will still be good after this week Everyone will do wonderfully!
MomOfDancers is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:51 PM   #57

Wizzy will become famous soon enough

This game is fun. I am ok at getting to level 9, but I'm really good at getting to level 5... Over and over and over.
Wizzy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 01:06 AM   #58
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

Not quite to the half way point. Time to go play. I have been away, but am back again so will see if I can garner any points. Blessings

Played several rounds and garnered 38,000 points for the cause. Hopefully more later.

Last edited by Momzkinza; 04-11-2010 at 01:47 AM..
Momzkinza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 05:16 AM   #59
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I'm not that great at this game but my daughter has scored over 10000 points towards the common goal.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 06:22 AM   #60
kaylalover

i just now realized that we ALL win an oak pannled pool. I just got it today. so thank you for whoever got that. my appriciation

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: