Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-09-2010, 07:24 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Default Re: Communal Contest for April 10th & 11th

I'm... decent at this game. I hope we win! Good luck!
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2010, 07:28 AM   #22
SSA AARON HOTCHNER R
Banned
webkinzpatrol has a spectacular aura about

well looks like i won't be particating. i am good at this game. but i have an annual school lock-in and we got to put up a basketball hoop on sundau. i will try the best i can
webkinzpatrol is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 07:32 AM   #23
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I'm not very good at this game. I can get to about level 9 then it's over for me! I will try my best and play over and over again who knows this might help me get better at it! With all of us pulling together we can do it! I just wish Ganz would offer better prizes for our efforts!
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 08:04 AM   #24
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

Well, not one of my better games, but I will give it a try.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 08:14 AM   #25

whistler will become famous soon enough

Great! I like how this contest makes me try new games-
whistler is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 08:39 AM   #26

littlecutie4eve is on a distinguished road

wow! 4oo $ woes! i needs i wants and i will get!:deer:
littlecutie4eve is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 08:40 AM   #27

ngilbert is just really nicengilbert is just really nice

I tried this game for the first time when I heard it was the contest game for the weekend. It reminds me of some of the original (OK I'm dating myself) games that came out. It should be fun. I can't say I got past level 5 but it was my first try. Onward and upward.
ngilbert is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 09:02 AM   #28
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Post Re: Communal Contest for April 10th & 11th

Oh!Thiis is one of my afvorite games in WW!I will be in this one!
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 09:08 AM   #29
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

This will be an easy goal, I am sure we will make it. I also love the game so it will be super fun!!!!
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 09:08 AM   #30
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

My son loves this game, so I'll be leaving it up to my kids to play this weekend. He is a dedicated gamer (how does that happen at removed ) and will play this game over, and over and over... you get it. Also, he is so expressive when he plays it - he'll say things like, oh I love this level! So I'll be listening to that all weekend. Maybe I'll go out and work in my real garden and leave it up to the younger webkinz fans in the family to win this weekend.

Last edited by COWS4YOU; 04-09-2010 at 10:16 AM.. Reason: removed age
aerogrit is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: