Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   Communal Challenge~Goal Not Achieved *UPDATE* (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/communal-challenge%7Egoal-not-achieved-%2Aupdate%2A-619648/)

COWS4YOU04-25-2010 11:11 PM

Communal Challenge~Goal Not Achieved *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

Communal Challenge~Goal Not Achieved *UPDATE*

Webkinz members tried their typing in the Communal Challenge, but the time ran out. We win some, we lose some and this wasn't a winner weekend for us.
That's okay that we didn't make it; we tried and that is what matters. Putting that behind us, we have a new week and new prizes to vote on. There is always next week's challenge that we can win.

UPDATE: Ganz has announced an important change to the Communal Contests. Starting with the next contest, players must help work toward the goal in order to be eligible to win the contest prize. Previously, players who had just voted for the prize were able to get a prize, even if they hadn't contributed to winning.

saramae304-25-2010 11:16 PM

Re: Communal Challenge~Goal Not Achieved

It is sad but we did all try! My poor fingers are sick of typing! :D I voted for the rug. Good luck on the next week everyone!:bb::smitten:

Bindidog04-25-2010 11:17 PM

I think we were all busy trying to find Goober and those pharoah hats! That's ok, we'll have another chance next weekend!

DMTig04-25-2010 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bindidog (Post 19222578)
I think we were all busy trying to find Goober and those pharoah hats! That's ok, we'll have another chance next weekend!

I totally agree. Our attention was divided this weekend with so much going on.
:o

Snickerdoodlez04-25-2010 11:22 PM

My entire weekend was ****** up by trying to find Goober, and I still don't have all the rockets. I only got to play a few games.

bc204-25-2010 11:24 PM

I've never been a huge fan on Lunch Letters but I did try and play it when I had time. I struggled with it because half of the letters on my keyboard are worn off. Oh well, I hope we'll reach the goal.

saramae304-25-2010 11:25 PM

Yeah, I think a lot of us were busy hunting rockets along with the game not being a big favorite. Oh well, we'll get it next week!

marnabear04-25-2010 11:51 PM

Most of us were hunting for Goober and a lot of people just do not like that game. I think it was a combination of the two. And better prizes would motivate people better, too.

Ranger198504-25-2010 11:57 PM

Oh well . . . we can't win them all!!

Just too much going on, I guess!!

cocoabean04-26-2010 12:02 AM

Looking for Goober may have something to do with this:nod: