Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-21-2010, 03:24 PM   #51
h94
Webkinz :)

h94 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Communal Challenge week of June 14 ACHIEVED

Great job everyone! For a second I thought we wouldn't be able to achieve it, but we did!
h94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2010, 06:23 PM   #52
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Thumbs up Re: Communal Challenge week of June 14 ACHIEVED

yeah!!!!! congrats everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE CULTUS LAKE WATERSLIDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 12:15 AM   #53
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

congratulations everyone! i love the communal challenges because i feel like im helping others with it...........however..............

I VOTED on all accounts but i only got my prize on two accts, my north american accts. my euro and asian did not get the prize and tis has been happening for about three weeks now. if this continues i dont know that i will bother to play anymore even tho i love the community feeling, if most of us that have this problem will quit playing then that will be lots of players not playing.............i dont know why they cant own up to the problem and fix it, its been reported for weeks now ................ and judging by how people are responded to when they call you can see how much they really care............ its the same with any problem reported. its not hard to tell the truth and suspend the challenge until its fixed. simple.
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 09:53 AM   #54
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
congratulations everyone! i love the communal challenges because i feel like im helping others with it...........however..............

I VOTED on all accounts but i only got my prize on two accts, my north american accts. my euro and asian did not get the prize and tis has been happening for about three weeks now. if this continues i dont know that i will bother to play anymore even tho i love the community feeling, if most of us that have this problem will quit playing then that will be lots of players not playing.............i dont know why they cant own up to the problem and fix it, its been reported for weeks now ................ and judging by how people are responded to when they call you can see how much they really care............ its the same with any problem reported. its not hard to tell the truth and suspend the challenge until its fixed. simple.
I only got the prize on two of six accounts this week. I DID get it on my European account, and on one American account. My other three American accounts and Asian account showed the 'Everyone has collected their prize' screen, and I am not able to collect the prize on those accounts. I called Ganz yesterday (Monday) and reported the problem. The rep said that she had not received any other calls about this, and told me she would call back by the end of the day. Well, I got no call, and the problem hasn't been fixed.

So... everyone who has this problem should call Ganz at 866-932-5469 and let them know. They need to know that it is not an isolated problem.

In the meantime, congrats to all who did receive the prize.

I am absolutely sure that I played the Eager Beaver game on the four accounts which did not recieve the prize, as I double checked them. I even got the trophy on my Asian account on Sunday when I played.

[QUOTE=Serena;19828415]I only got the prize on two of six accounts this week. I DID get it on my European account, and on one American account. My other three American accounts and Asian account showed the 'Everyone has collected their prize' screen, and I am not able to collect the prize on those accounts. I called Ganz yesterday (Monday) and reported the problem. The rep said that she had not received any other calls about this, and told me she would call back by the end of the day. Well, I got no call, and the problem hasn't been fixed.

So... everyone who has this problem should call Ganz at 866-932-5469 and let them know. They need to know that it is not an isolated problem.

In the meantime, congrats to all who did receive the prize.

BTW, I am absolutely sure that I played the Eager Beaver game on the four accounts which did not recieve the prize, as I double checked them. I even got the trophy on my Asian account on Sunday when I played.

Last edited by Serena; 06-22-2010 at 09:52 AM..
Serena is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 11:50 AM   #55
satoriluna
KarynS is a jewel in the roughKarynS is a jewel in the rough

To the person who said her 5 year old's account didn't get the prize? Yea, that has happened to us too. A few weeks back even though I knew darn well I'd played the game, I went to get my prize and it said "you have to participate to win a prize". Whatever. Then after this week's challenge, my son didn't get the prize and I know he should have because I was playing the game on his account for him. Pretty annoying.
KarynS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 06:28 AM   #56
tygati
Gift Guru

tracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud of

I didn't receive the prize and I played and voted on both of my North American accounts!
tracyvanity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 06:38 AM   #57
Gifted

junwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to behold

That happen to me a while back on one of my account. Now when I play the game i go and check to see that it said you are enter in the contest.
junwil is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 06:46 AM   #58
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Yep, me too. It has happened on my DD's account twice.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 12:25 PM   #59

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by junwil
That happen to me a while back on one of my account. Now when I play the game i go and check to see that it said you are enter in the contest.
This is what I do too. On Saturday morning, when I do my dailies, I make sure that I play the game at least once per account.

Later on Saturday, I double checked, and some of the accounts said, "you must play to enter the contest." So, I clicked on that button and played again.

On Sunday, I checked each account as I did my dailies, and this time they all said that I was entered in the contest.
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 07:07 PM   #60
Call me Hannah

koolklub90 is on a distinguished road

Never going to be able to get that many points!
koolklub90 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
i want to be gt

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: