Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-21-2010, 07:54 AM   #31
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Communal Challenge week of June 14 ACHIEVED

This is one of my favorite games! And actually one that I can play very well. I played a couple times over the weekend and I that there was a little bit of a glitch in the game because I was awarded the trophy again.
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2010, 07:54 AM   #32
cloverblossom2009
Webkinz :)

insiderfan has a spectacular aura about

Thumbs up Re: Communal Challenge week of June 14 ACHIEVED

good job to everyone who participated! (I sorta forgot and i am not too fond of this game anyway)
you can sell the cooler for quite a good sum of money!
insiderfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 08:41 AM   #33

Honeyx2 is on a distinguished road

I for one will never play another Communal Challenge! Eager Beaver is a very time consuming game. Out of the 5 accounts that played the challenge, only one received the prize. This is not the first time this has happened. If you subract the 200,000 + points that we contributed plus all the other points that other members contributed (and did not get their prize), the challenge would have been unsuccessful. One account even earned a second trophy but got no prize. What a waste of time.

Congrats to all who played and got their prize. It was well earned.

Thanks for letting me vent.
Honeyx2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 08:57 AM   #34
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Smile Re: Communal Challenge week of June 14 ACHIEVED

Woaa!! I did'nt think We'd make it..
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 09:18 AM   #35
riene

riene is on a distinguished road

i participated but it says i didnt, do no prize for me...grrr
riene is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 09:22 AM   #36
Aswartz has a spectacular aura about

I think the goal was hit right around 11:35. I did a final push of 3 winning games (wish you could win more than 1 trophy) from 10ish on. We were still a little ways away so there must have been a bunch more out there with me. Great job by all. THis is one of my favorite games on webkinz.

Hey,
Saw your message--sorry that you were frustrated. I do wish the communal prizes were better. FYI--like Bamboo and a couple others, the Eager Beaver game only grantsone trophy per account and it is nonKinz postable--nor tradeable. I agree that this game takes a while and do think it should at least pay more kinz cash--but I do like it--like the game Boggle. Anyways hope to have you on the next challenge!
Aaron

Last edited by Aswartz; 06-21-2010 at 09:22 AM..
Aswartz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 09:22 AM   #37
kwebtoy

emmesparkle has a spectacular aura about

Thanks everyone for participating and getting the meter filled up!
emmesparkle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 09:26 AM   #38

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

I just went to check the two accounts I played on this week-end. I got the prize for one account, but there was no prize on the second account. I've already read here that this is happening to others. Is it a glitch or is Ganz randomly giving out prizes to those that played this week-end? At least I got one of the two prizes I played for. Just doesn't seem right that some people aren't getting their prizes, again. Wish Ganz would let us know if this is a glitch. Wish they would fix it.

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 10:52 AM   #39

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Great, congrats!
HampsterGiggles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:36 AM   #40
Unregistered

Angry Re: Communal Challenge week of June 14 ACHIEVED

darn it!!! I played but i got logged out, so now I don't get the prize q:' (

Tags
i want to be gt

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: