Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-05-2010, 09:33 PM   #11
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Communal Challenge for Sept 4 and 5: Goal Achieved!

way to go!!!! i am so glad that we have met this goal.
i should have kept track of the number of games i played.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2010, 09:59 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

Thats great! Congrats to everybody that participated! can't wait til next weekend!
lovepuppy84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 12:12 AM   #13
Cat lover <3

KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!KittySpring2201 is the cats pajamas!

Talking Re: Communal Challenge for Sept 4 and 5: Goal Achieved!

Cool, I don't know how to play that game its really hard LOL
KittySpring2201 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 12:24 AM   #14

Zyglak101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats great that the goal was achieved, i haven't played that game though.
Zyglak101 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 12:49 AM   #15
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

I played about two dozen games -- not as much as usually do for Challenges. But, I could see we would make this goal easily.

Thanks to everyone who helped this week-end. When we work together, everyone wins!!

BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 12:55 AM   #16
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I'd never played this game before this challenge, but it was a lot of fun! So glad to see we reached the goal! Congrat's to all who played!

mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 06:42 AM   #17
Happy New Year! 2011

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

I just went to try and get my prize and vote but I can't because I can't get the screen to load. It just goes all white. I don't know how long it has been like this because I didn't look at this weekend or Friday. Anyone else having this problem?
Pollybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 06:50 AM   #18

mdjmb5 has a spectacular aura about

Good job guys! I also played a lot - easily addictive game!
mdjmb5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:12 AM   #19
jeepchick4x4

jeepchick4x4 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Pollybear
I just went to try and get my prize and vote but I can't because I can't get the screen to load. It just goes all white. I don't know how long it has been like this because I didn't look at this weekend or Friday. Anyone else having this problem?
I have that same problem all the time. I have only been able to join 1 c. contest, but then I couldn't claim the prize b/c I only got a blank white screen there too. =(
jeepchick4x4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 10:11 AM   #20
deballey is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Pollybear
the page won't load for me
I can't get my prize either

I hope they get it fixed
I played the game and I played often
I would like to get my prize
take care, Debbie
deballey is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: