Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-04-2010, 11:37 PM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Communal Challenge for Nov 6th & 7th

A new front page story has been added:

Communal Challenge for Nov 6th & 7th

Click the image to open in full size.
The Webkinz Communal Challenge for the weekend of November 6th and 7th will be the game of Bananza.

Our goal will be to score a total of 34,050,000 points, and the prize will be the Prairie Wood Bed.

Swing on the vines using your arrow keys to move right and left, and press up to jump. Collect all the bananas, but avoid the spiders and falling coconuts!

Good luck to all!
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2010, 11:58 PM   #2
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Communal Challenge for Nov 6th & 7th

My son is very good at this game..but, sorry to say...I am not..but will give it my best shot.Thanks so much for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 12:21 AM   #3
Gift Guru

pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!
pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!

I am not great at this game, but I will try my best.
pinkdiamonds is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 04:04 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

lillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to all

Wow! This week might be a challenge.
lillysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 05:48 AM   #5
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Yay! This game rocks!
000000005 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 06:06 AM   #6
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

OK!

I'll try my best but I am SO bad at this game
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 06:13 AM   #7
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

I ♥ Bananza.

Lots and lots of help and tips can be found in the WIki for those who may want to improve their monkeying-around skills: Bananza - Webkinz Insider Wiki
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 08:12 AM   #8
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

This game is fun, but I'm not so good at it! Good luck to everyone!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 08:19 AM   #9
Diabetes Awareness

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

I am so bad at this game but I will try at least. I can only get better
Dorri is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 08:53 AM   #10

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

I am horrible at this game! However, I will give it my best effort and try to add points to the total. I will probably have to play level 1 over and over and over, just to get a point or two. lol!

Good luck to all!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: