Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2011, 09:11 AM   #11
Lil Kinz
chistovrocks is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: Communal Challenge for March 5 and 6!

@kirtoglou
yeah that is a lot of points but my high score is 21,541 i know right that is a lot of points you are going to have to be on there a lot if you want to beet that score
the newist webkinz that i am getting is a and a
chistovrocks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2011, 09:24 AM   #12
ants CANDY!!!!!!
Gift Guru

wildhare1357 is sweet stuff
wildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuff

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Communal Challenge for March 5 and 6!

About time a game that I am decent at!!

Good luck everyone!!!!!
wildhare1357 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 12:02 PM   #13
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Hi Banks
My little bees and I are in to help, but they are too little to get big numbers.
We will play with lots of giggles and joy, though, and try for that one with lots of zeros.

Best wishes to all for a fun challenge!
Hugs ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 12:40 PM   #14
Forever2011
Webkinz :)

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Wink Re: Communal Challenge for March 5 and 6!

Good luck everyone!!!

~Forever
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 12:43 PM   #15

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

On WW it has the week of Feb 28, 2011 the communal contest is triple strike solitaire. Now on WKN site it has the week of March 5 and 6 for the communal challenge is Color storm.
katie'smom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:08 PM   #16
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thank you!

I'll try!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 02:51 PM   #17

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Did someone try to clarify this mix up with Ganz. I would assume, it's the game on WW, but who knows!!!
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:11 PM   #18
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the info.Everyone have a great day and God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:32 PM   #19

harrihaven is a name known to allharrihaven is a name known to allharrihaven is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
I really like this game also, but you are RIGHT!
That is a lot of points!
I hope we don't lose for the FOURTH time in a row!
Their point goals have been WAY OFF the past several weeks!

I average 3-4,000 points - and my high is only 8,000pts! But I see in the High Scores List (which is untouchable to most of us - do they cheat????) that mebers have gotten over 20,000 pts on their best attempt.

At least it goes quickly - and can be done amidst other tasks (grab ten minutes here & there & it'll add up!)

I'm going to post our family's contributions here. My hubby is out of town & has no time to help this wekeend, but I'll play a bit for him & for our boys (and they'll help, too - if I let them use my laptop... ).

I estimate that our family can contribute around 100,000 points.

If 6,500 families can play & match that, we'll have it!

So here's the challenge:
Can your family contribute 100,000pts?
And can you pm or im five other friends & challenge them to do the same?

Let's have some fun!

I've noticed that if we do a BIG push on Saturday, and get above 50%, others (who are not on forums like this one) are more likely to try and get us up the rest of the way! So I'm goinna hit it hard our Saturday morning (your midnight & overnight, EST) so there will be something to start with when you all wake up!

Hugs Around, friends!
Bankskinz

Great idea! Though i am the only person in my family who plays webkinz And i am HORRIBLE at this game so i don't think i can contribue over 10,000 points i usally get 1,000 points a time... I i will try to play a lot i am just not good at this one....
harrihaven is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:39 PM   #20
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by harrihaven
Great idea! Though i am the only person in my family who plays webkinz And i am HORRIBLE at this game so i don't think i can contribue over 10,000 points i usally get 1,000 points a time... I i will try to play a lot i am just not good at this one....
harrihaven,
If everyone pitches in, we can do this!

For practice, I just played for 10 minutes (exactly) and earned 14,370 points (in 7 quick rounds).

So even not getting far in the game, I could earn 100,000 points in less than two hours!

If everyone gives the game one to two hours over the weekend, we could do this!

I know most WI/WW fans play at LEAST two hours on Webkinz over the weekend...

Thanks for saying you'll try to help!!!!

Hugs,
Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: