Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 05:12 PM   #41
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Communal Challenge for March 20th & 21st

I had never played this game before (I seldom play any games), but on my 4th try I scored 6175.

That is pretty good considering the record on the High Scores thread is 10,420.

So, I will enter the contest for the first time and contribute some points.

Seems impossible for us to reach 570 million though.
BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2010, 06:21 PM   #42
Unregistered

Angry Re: Communal Challenge for March 20th & 21st

We can get this at the Wshop.
Old 03-19-2010, 06:36 PM   #43
mlhah

Red face Re: Communal Challenge for March 20th & 21st

It not that item!! Its from the Piarte them!! Both me and my dad saw that same item from that theme!!!
Old 03-19-2010, 07:32 PM   #44
Webkinz :)

LADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socks

ooh. Seems a little hard! I'll try&do my part but I may be busy. I'll play at midnight though! We can do it.
LADYVOLS88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 08:46 AM   #45
Diabetes Awareness!
Gift Guru

CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!

I wish they would tell us how many people are entered. That way I could figure out approximately what my "share" of points to earn is. I probbaly would earn extra for those who are not good at the game, but I woudl have a goal to shoot for.

Okay, I have been playing for a few minutes and I got this message from my pet:

That puts you in the top five! Your name is going on the high scores list! (Something to that effect)

Where is this high scores list and how do I find it?

**Something is obviously not working correctly, because now I am getting messages that say OVERALL HIGH SCORE ACHEIVED.

Last edited by CherylSeptember; 03-20-2010 at 08:46 AM..
CherylSeptember is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 10:47 AM   #46
Peace to all

JennaBee is just really niceJennaBee is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by CherylSeptember

Where is this high scores list and how do I find it?

**Something is obviously not working correctly, because now I am getting messages that say OVERALL HIGH SCORE ACHEIVED.
It's on the Newspaper page under scores and achievements.

I have had my personal high score today, but not an overall high score.
JennaBee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 11:05 AM   #47
Lavarocks1212

2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all

Sadly, I saw that this weeks prizes "the ones you can vote for" all from that w-shop...

Sadly, I saw that this weeks prizes"the ones you can vote for" are all from that w-shop...

Sadly, I saw that this weeks prizes"the ones you can vote for" are all from that w-shop...

UGGG! THE THING THAT MY POSTING KEEP STACKING UP AND I CAN'T Mortify it! UGGG!

Last edited by 2quinn2; 03-20-2010 at 11:05 AM..
2quinn2 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 11:06 AM   #48
Diabetes Awareness!
Gift Guru

CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by JennaBee
It's on the Newspaper page under scores and achievements.

I have had my personal high score today, but not an overall high score.
The only thing I see there is my personal high score. Not a list of the Top5 or whatever they are talking about.

Also, It keeps telling me I have acheived a new high score, but the high score on the scores page says I have 8915. I have not got quite that high yet today, so something is definitely off.
CherylSeptember is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 03:21 PM   #49
skyhi5
Gifted
skyhi5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for info
skyhi5 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 05:17 PM   #50
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

Almost half-way there...must keep playing, must keep playing...
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: