Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 07:56 AM   #21
Luv Wacky POI
Webkinz :)

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

Default Re: Communal Challenge for March 20th & 21st

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
i don't think i have played this. i play the get eleven solitaire. i will need to hit the guides for this one. i hope it is simple
so do I. I just tried it and got a 'high score' of 2250 level 2
but it is easy. The only downfall for me: I can barely make out the numbers on the cards it's such a tiny fond.
kuhl123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2010, 07:56 AM   #22
Gifted

kathstew is a name known to allkathstew is a name known to allkathstew is a name known to all

I LOVE ALL the card games.
So i think i will be able to help a lot. Can't wait to play, although I was disappointed at the choices we had for prizes.

Oh well.
kathstew is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 07:57 AM   #23
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

I love this game, it's addictive!
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 08:24 AM   #24
scotlandd

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

what the non fun game i hate that card game (just not go fish and maching games and all that.just games like the one for the contest i don't like ) and this is almost the same score as the lab game but you get less ponts on this one.
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 08:50 AM   #25
Yes! I'm A

KinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura aboutKinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura about

Wow!

They made the goal really high this week!

Jumping to nearly 600 Million? It has to be a mistake.
5.7 million maybe, possibly even 57 million, but 570 million? I will be very suprised if the goal is reached this week.

I bet the high number has to do with last week's survey when they asked how often the "parents" play on their child's account. The last answer said "I am the parent/owner of this account" (or wording very similar). If too many adults claimed that the account actually belonged to them, Ganz figured that they could start setting the goals much higher again. Just a guess, but this week's goal is much higher than the last two weeks. Either that or they really did add one or two extra zeros (the calculation done incorrectly).

If it is wrong hopefully someone notices before midnight and posts the new number (kind of like how they lowered and adjusted last week's number). I am betting that the number cannot be changed once the challenge begins. I follow WW on Twitter but they do not follow me, otherwise I would DM them to ask if their calculation was absolutely correct. *LOL*

Good luck to everyone this week! We certainly have our work cut out for us. :-)
KinzIs4BigKidz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 09:38 AM   #26
musicgirl1996

Thumbs down Re: Communal Challenge for March 20th & 21st

View Post Originally Posted by Moonbow
You Know How Easy That Would Be If they fused the scores that everyone had together? lol I need to at least try so I feel like I deserved it.
You don't get it. That IS what they do. You don't have to earn all of that by yourself!
Old 03-19-2010, 09:42 AM   #27
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i am so glad they put in a solitaire game. this is more interesting for me.

thanks for the info cows4you
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 10:13 AM   #28
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

The goal will be tough to meet this week, but I am definitely in! This isn't my favorite game, but I will play as much as I can cause I'm all about getting webkinz stuff, even if it isn't what I really want for my rooms.
aerogrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 10:14 AM   #29

broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!

Sweet, I like this game! The prize is okay, but I can always sell it!
broevil222 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 11:37 AM   #30
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by musicgirl1996
You don't get it. That IS what they do. You don't have to earn all of that by yourself!
OK, OK, let's play nice, everyone!

Fortunately I am pretty good at this game so hopefully I can play enough to help out!
Nereid is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: