Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-12-2010, 12:03 AM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Communal Challenge for March 13th & 14th ~ Update

A new front page story has been added:

Communal Challenge for March 13th & 14th ~ Update

The prize has been chosen; $700 KC and the challenge for Webkinz World Members this weekend is...
Click the image to open in full size.

Together WE can do it! It's only 2 million KinzCash! Remember to start playing Candy Bash 2 on Saturday!
Good Luck Everyone!
UPDATE: as of 10am KT It appears that they changed the goal for us to achieve. They have LOWERED the KinzCash that we need
Click the image to open in full size.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2010, 12:11 AM   #2
I love cheesecake
Webkinz :)

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Communal Challenge for March 13th & 14th

We can do it everyone! ! good luck! it just sort of stinks why people always choose money when safari jacket is way harder to find. anyway good luck everyone!
bluecheeky000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:18 AM   #3
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

aww was hoping for run on the safari jacket but will still play to win. Good Luck All
toricutie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:19 AM   #4
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Not so great at that game..just okay..but..we will be doing our part..in between hunting for the Lep!! Thanks so much for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:28 AM   #5
Chain of Love
Gifted

chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!

I was hoping for the Safari Jacket - no place around here sells the kids clothes.

Oh well, 700kc it is.

I'll play over the weekend and so will the kiddos.
chmoneybags is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:33 AM   #6
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I wanted that Jacket.
I am not so good at CandyBash...
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:46 AM   #7

Margo is a saintly comradeMargo is a saintly comradeMargo is a saintly comradeMargo is a saintly comrade
Margo is a saintly comradeMargo is a saintly comrade

Wow, this is going to be much harder I think. I just played to see how much kinzcash I typically get from that game and it was only 36! Last week it was based on game score which is much higher than kinzcash earned. Good luck to all of us!
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 01:02 AM   #8
scooby11111

How are we to get 2 Million Kinzcash? By combining everyone's totals or 2 million on our own?
Old 03-12-2010, 01:12 AM   #9
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by scooby11111
How are we to get 2 Million Kinzcash? By combining everyone's totals or 2 million on our own?
by combining everyone's score.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 01:16 AM   #10
The GTS Works!

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, I think last week's challenge for the Pizza Palace was also for the amount of kinzcash earned. So, that's not different. A lot of other people are sharing my sentiments, though. I'm not good at this game, either, but will play and try to contribute what little bit I can!
MamaDragon3 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: