Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-12-2010, 10:22 PM   #81
Lil Kinz

MarshyBunnyLove is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Communal Challenge for March 13th & 14th ~ Update

iv'e never done this befoor and don't really
understand what to do ! lol , so this weekend
i need to go play candy bash 2 ; & if we all get
to 2 million then everyone gets 750 kc?!

--[/*L Ә X ii ♥']
MarshyBunnyLove is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2010, 10:41 PM   #82
Webkinz :)

coffybean is an unknown quantity at this point

I know we all wanted the jacket... You do have to remember that WW is geared towards kids, most of which don't understand (or care about) rare/exclusive items, so give them a break!!!
coffybean is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 10:47 PM   #83
Lavarocks1212

2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all

I was one of the lucky member's last week that reached the goal!

I don't play candy bash that much.... so i won't be that close to the Goal.......
2quinn2 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 10:52 PM   #84
musicgirl1996

Smile Re: Communal Challenge for March 13th & 14th ~ Update

View Post Originally Posted by Hawktalon
Thank goodness! I'd NEVER reach 2,000,000 KC!
I don't think some people are getting this. It's not the amount that you make be yourself that goes to the goal, it's the combined amount that everyone alltogether makes. Just to clear that up.
Old 03-12-2010, 11:38 PM   #85
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

With great teamwork We can reach this goal Good luck everyone
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 12:05 AM   #86
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

Awwww, i wanted the safari jacket, since its way harder to get than 700 KC, but at least its a good game

View Post Originally Posted by coffybean
I know we all wanted the jacket... You do have to remember that WW is geared towards kids, most of which don't understand (or care about) rare/exclusive items, so give them a break!!!
But i am a kid? and i still care about the Rare/exclusives, not all kids don't care, alot actually do , youger kids who may not understand that they are more valuable, just like items for the fun of them, and i don't care i love items that are interactive! , but i do care about the Rare/exclusives too , and i really wish that the prize was the jacket
but o'well atleast its something to look forward on

Last edited by Webkinslover420; 03-13-2010 at 12:05 AM..
Webkinslover420 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 12:16 AM   #87
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

Well, I just played the wrong Candy Bash and I was really awful. I'll try Candy Bash 2. I hope everyone else is better than me. I don't think I'm going to be much help this weekend but I'll try!
tin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 12:47 AM   #88
Aswartz has a spectacular aura about

up late here on east coast USA. Did 3 games for around 30,000 total. Reached level 8, 9 and 11. No trophy chance. I have been fairly lucky in past with trophies so hopefully we can all put up the points and get some trophies in the process. It is my understanding that getting a 4 of a kind qualifies you for a chance for goucho to come out with a trophy--and if he is carrying one and you shoot him, you will get it. Good luck to all !!!!
Aswartz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 04:40 AM   #89

dequeen2006 is on a distinguished road

Game seems to be running faster to me. Usually I get to level 11 now I only can get to level 9. I have around 25 trophies from this game. Good Luck to all.
dequeen2006 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 04:45 AM   #90
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

We're working on it. Only 1,500 KC between the 2 of us, so far.

View Post Originally Posted by Aswartz
up late here on east coast USA. Did 3 games for around 30,000 total. Reached level 8, 9 and 11. No trophy chance. I have been fairly lucky in past with trophies so hopefully we can all put up the points and get some trophies in the process. It is my understanding that getting a 4 of a kind qualifies you for a chance for goucho to come out with a trophy--and if he is carrying one and you shoot him, you will get it. Good luck to all !!!!
Pardon me, but I think its KinzCash, not points. You did not earn 30,000 KC playing 3 times. You earned 300-500 - total.
Great job, though. Keep it up!

Last edited by Bankskinz; 03-13-2010 at 04:45 AM..
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: