Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-12-2010, 04:10 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

MissouriGirl53 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Communal Challenge for March 13th & 14th ~ Update

We can do it! I love that little guy in Candy Bash!
MissouriGirl53 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2010, 04:13 PM   #62
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

lol they probably lowered it because they want people to actually REACH the goal lol

i am good at this game HOORAY!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:13 PM   #63
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Smaointe
Does anyone know if games of Candy bash 2 we play now go towards the contest or does that start tomorrow when the progress bar shows up? Thanks!
Not until midnight KT. That should be when the progress bar shows up but I'm not sure if it does then or not till 2am. I've not been up to see before
DragonsFly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:18 PM   #64
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by montana mom
Exactly! why choose money? I am so sad! You could do Kinz Post level three TWICE to earn 700 dollars, but you sure aren't going to get a safari jacket for doing ANYTHING just twice! People! Only vote for money if every other option is w-shop!!!!!
There are plenty of reasons why a person would like to choose KinzCash, especially since it is the most versatile of all prizes. To me, that was the best of the choices for this Contest because I value KinzCash highly while trying to solve Webkinz World recipes. The possibilities of what it could be used for are limitless and fantastic.

Not everyone who voted for the KinzCash didn't know what their opinion was, and don't need others to tell it to them.

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
That trophy is very pretty. Unfortunately, to get the trophy, you often have to sacrifice points.
Yeah... but it's not TOO significant, I don't think. I've only won a single specimen of that trophy before, and the opportunity is worth more than those few lost points.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:19 PM   #65
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

Wink Re: Communal Challenge for March 13th & 14th ~ Update

we can do it everyone! if we work hard we can win...

700kc

don't get me wrong, i was hoping for the jacket to, but i would love kinzcash.
luree611 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:24 PM   #66

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

The trophy is cool and fairly easy to get but true, you can only play for the trophy or for the money. Nevertheless I expect the trading value of this trophy to go down after the contest.
Pitenana is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:31 PM   #67
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

Aw, I really wanted to get that Safari Jacket! If we won I would've gone wild with it! Candy Bash 2 I'm really good at, I'll be playing a few rounds of that!
bluey1998 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:39 PM   #68
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
The trophy is cool and fairly easy to get but true, you can only play for the trophy or for the money. Nevertheless I expect the trading value of this trophy to go down after the contest.
PLEASE...... let me know how to get the trophy. I'm practicing all day and beat my high score but I never saw a trophy. I'm doing something wrong i guess. Any suggestions? grateful thanks in advance.
kuhl123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 05:18 PM   #69
Gifted

deenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=monkeecj;18650923]There are plenty of reasons why a person would like to choose KinzCash, especially since it is the most versatile of all prizes. To me, that was the best of the choices for this Contest because I value KinzCash highly while trying to solve Webkinz World recipes. The possibilities of what it could be used for are limitless and fantastic.

Not everyone who voted for the KinzCash didn't know what their opinion was, and don't need others to tell it to them.

Hear! Hear! I voted KC, I don't care about the clothes or trading them, etc. I like to decorate rooms and send my kids gifts - and 700 can help more with both. JMHO

deenies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 05:20 PM   #70
Unregistered

Angry Re: Communal Challenge for March 13th & 14th

View Post Originally Posted by DIBS
I think that the people who chose the KC were people who didn't know what the Safari Jacket was, or it's value. I guess people automatically think KC is the best thing in WW. Which is most likely the reason so many people chose the KC, but I know A LOT of people here on WI wanted that jacket.

Oh well, well I guess I better get to work!
I wanted it! Badly it's estore! I can't go on estore D: Why were people SO dumb!?!? D:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: