Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-12-2010, 08:12 AM   #21
katt †
Webkinz :)

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Red face Re: Communal Challenge for March 13th & 14th

Woooo!!!!!!2,000,000 kinzcash?!?!?Half impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2010, 08:20 AM   #22
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Default Re: Communal Challenge for March 13th & 14th

Remember guys, 2 million KinzCash is different than 2 million points.
Kayfookey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:20 AM   #23
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

I wish it was the jacket. I think that people vote kinzcash because they think its the most valuable out of the bunch so they could buy anything. Oh Well. As for the game I'm kinda good at it. Not the best but not the worst.
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:23 AM   #24
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by wiiboy829
I wish it was the jacket. I think that people vote kinzcash because they think its the most valuable out of the bunch so they could buy anything. Oh Well. As for the game I'm kinda good at it. Not the best but not the worst.
I voted for the KinzCash because I didn't know the Safari Jacket was KinzClothes. I thought it was Wshop. If I knew that, I would have voted for it.
Kayfookey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:56 AM   #25
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

Well, not my best game, but I will have a go at it.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 09:01 AM   #26
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

OMG another game I am NOT good at..... My high score for candy bash2 is the enormous amount of 2816 points does that tell you something?
I also voted for that jacket and I will play my heard out regardless.
good luck everyone !!!!
kuhl123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 09:11 AM   #27
Gifted

kathstew is a name known to allkathstew is a name known to allkathstew is a name known to all

Well, I am disappointed. I really wanted that jacket. The money is just money, the jacket is kinz style, something I never see around where I live, so I can't buy it.
What also disappoints me is we are trying to get a certain amount of money....to win money?!
We could have got the jacket, and earned the 700 kc by playing the game, as it is trying to earn 2million kinz cash.
kathstew is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 09:47 AM   #28
srich321

aGanzfan2 will become famous soon enough

Remember, to increase your chance at a Candy bash 2 trophy you will need to collect four of a kind on the candies. I've won two trophies doing that. Good luck everyone! Let's do this challenge, I know we can make to goal!
aGanzfan2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 09:59 AM   #29
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by aGanzfan2
Remember, to increase your chance at a Candy bash 2 trophy you will need to collect four of a kind on the candies. I've won two trophies doing that. Good luck everyone! Let's do this challenge, I know we can make to goal!
does it matter what level? I would love to get a trophy
kuhl123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 10:01 AM   #30

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

I can always use more CandyBash 2 trophies and it's one of my favorite games, but it doesn't pay that well in KinzCash--this could be tough.
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: