Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-12-2010, 04:43 AM   #11
I love cheesecake
Webkinz :)

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Communal Challenge for March 13th & 14th

View Post Originally Posted by scooby11111
How are we to get 2 Million Kinzcash? By combining everyone's totals or 2 million on our own?
we combine all of the kinzcash

View Post Originally Posted by MamaDragon3
Actually, I think last week's challenge for the Pizza Palace was also for the amount of kinzcash earned. So, that's not different. A lot of other people are sharing my sentiments, though. I'm not good at this game, either, but will play and try to contribute what little bit I can!
me either but we'll try our hardest god luck to everyone
bluecheeky000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2010, 07:03 AM   #12
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

They keep picking my favourite games for these challenges, I like it!

Very bummed that we're not going for the safari jacket, though.
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 07:06 AM   #13
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

Too bad we can't win the prize we pick, I would've love the jacket. Candy Bash is not one of my best games, but we will try!! Good Luck everyone!!
fvb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 07:17 AM   #14
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

My favorite thing about this is that it gives me a very good reason to try to win that trophy.

Candy Bash II is not the pinnacle of Arcade games for me, but I will surely help the endeavor towards the two million KinzCash, and strive to pick up one of those beautiful golden-orange peppers as a bonus.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 07:25 AM   #15
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

I think that the people who chose the KC were people who didn't know what the Safari Jacket was, or it's value. I guess people automatically think KC is the best thing in WW. Which is most likely the reason so many people chose the KC, but I know A LOT of people here on WI wanted that jacket.

Oh well, well I guess I better get to work!
DIBS is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 07:37 AM   #16
Unregistered

Talking Re: Communal Challenge for March 13th & 14th

WOW! this is easy! I normally get something like 42 kc in a game. I wish that people would check if that day one of the prizes was one that normally you had to buy with REAL MONEY. Yes I wanted the safari jacket. But about it being easy. the 42 kc was for when I was going for the trophy so the kc MIGHT be raised. Good luck everyone!
Old 03-12-2010, 07:39 AM   #17
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

Oh this is SO going to be easy.

I'm the queen at this game.
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 07:55 AM   #18
Webkinz :)

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by MamaDragon3
Actually, I think last week's challenge for the Pizza Palace was also for the amount of kinzcash earned. So, that's not different. A lot of other people are sharing my sentiments, though. I'm not good at this game, either, but will play and try to contribute what little bit I can!
Oops, my mistake! It was the week before that it was for the points. If we were able to do it last week on a game that takes a lot longer to play (for me anyway) then I think this will be doable. Cool.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 07:56 AM   #19
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
My favorite thing about this is that it gives me a very good reason to try to win that trophy.

Candy Bash II is not the pinnacle of Arcade games for me, but I will surely help the endeavor towards the two million KinzCash, and strive to pick up one of those beautiful golden-orange peppers as a bonus.
That trophy is very pretty. Unfortunately, to get the trophy, you often have to sacrifice points.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:05 AM   #20
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I was in so much hopes that we would be playing for the jacket! Oh well, I will try my best this weekend at playing the game to help the cause! Good luck to everyone!
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: