Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-13-2010, 03:13 PM   #101
elcome Spring!!
Webkinz :)

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Communal Challenge for March 13th & 14th ~ Update

Oh, my aching wrist! In Candy Bash 2, i have gone from a level 3 player to a Level 8! Let me get an Ace bandage and I'm going back to the Arcade! This is a BLAST!
jenndriver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2010, 03:13 PM   #102
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

We're doing pretty well as of now. I'm surprised, when i went on at noon we were at least 1/4 of the way done with the challenge, with where we should be. And I got my own personal high score!!! But even with that i only got 30 KC, I'm so bad at Candy Bash 2. I like 1 way better! One question 4 everyone: Do you use the mouse and click or do you use the arrow keys and the sapcebar? I have tried both ways and I can't figure out which is more effective! VM me if you have a preference, or just post it on here.
Lela2241 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 03:38 PM   #103
Lavarocks1212

2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all

WOW!! I'm already about 3/4 of the way done!!!!
2quinn2 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 03:57 PM   #104
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Lela2241
We're doing pretty well as of now. I'm surprised, when i went on at noon we were at least 1/4 of the way done with the challenge, with where we should be. And I got my own personal high score!!! But even with that i only got 30 KC, I'm so bad at Candy Bash 2. I like 1 way better! One question 4 everyone: Do you use the mouse and click or do you use the arrow keys and the sapcebar? I have tried both ways and I can't figure out which is more effective! VM me if you have a preference, or just post it on here.
for me the mouse works much better, but whatever I use I have too many cats helping me
beat my high score a few times but still the best I had was 66KC

...still playing...
kuhl123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 04:01 PM   #105
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

Jeez! Saturday isn't even over yet and we're already 7/10ths through the contest. We could have done 2 million no problem, I can't believe Ganz underestimated us!!! This one was WAY too easy, last week was better. I had no idea if we were going to make or not until that night. But this week I am positive we're going to make it. Ganz should be trying to get us to work really hard on these challenges together, but they're making it so easy that some members may figure why even try? We know that we're going to reach the goal, so some people are just saying "why should i try to help, we're going to get there anyways." It seems to me like the point of this was to help webkinz members to work together, but i just don't think it's quite working this week.
Lela2241 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 04:02 PM   #106
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

yay i got a new high score !
Webkinslover420 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 04:51 PM   #107
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

looks like we only need about 210.000 KC more to win the challenge. relax your wrists a little bit everyone.
kuhl123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 05:30 PM   #108
4myalika

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

We may get the challenge completed today I have gotten a lot of kinzcash off of this!
4myalika5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:18 PM   #109
The GTS Works!

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

I just checked the little bar thingy, and man are we close already! I just hope that Ganz won't decide these challenges are too easy and give us another one like the first week which was impossible. I want it to be a challenge, but not too easy or too hard. Looks like we've now experienced all 3 guys!
MamaDragon3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:35 PM   #110
caseyspacey

Talking Re: Communal Challenge for March 13th & 14th ~ Update

Who is thinking of a second contest tomorrow. I defenitely want another one

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: