Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-20-2010, 09:55 AM   #61
2jake10
Webkinz :)

2jake10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Communal Challenge for June 19th & 20th

been busy getting a father's day gift so barely could get on but now it's gaming time wish me luck
2jake10 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2010, 10:52 AM   #62
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

I hope this isn't another weekend where we don't make the goal. I'm off to play a few more games. I think we will reach the goal, but it's going to be close. I usually get to level 9 or 10, so I think I'll "x" out there since I already have the trophy. I don't want to play for an hour and not have points counted.
Good luck to us!
tin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 11:23 AM   #63
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

how are we doing meter won't come up!
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 04:47 PM   #64
Writer in Training
Gift Guru

hamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to behold

We can do it!
hamstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 05:08 PM   #65
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

Click the image to open in full size.
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 05:39 PM   #66
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

This game is one of my favorites, and I often make it all the way to the end. I played a couple of times briefly yesterday, and now that I'm home from seeing Dad on Father's Day, I can work on some games. Ilove the word games! Good luck, everybody. Keep at it if you can!
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 07:02 PM   #67
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by lillysmom
I don't think it's registering any games. I've played several games, earning abuot 150,000 points and the meter hasn't moved at all.
I can't even get the communal contest page & meter to show on my account.....or accounts I should say....tried several and can't get it to come up at all!

Off to clear cookies and cache to see if it will come up....
frustrating!

I've been playing, but have lots to do tonight, so wanted to see if we were at all close yet!
Pixel Pony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 09:08 PM   #68
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

oh my word we are ALMOST there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 09:09 PM   #69
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

We are almost there
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 09:12 PM   #70
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Pixel Pony
I've been playing, but have lots to do tonight, so wanted to see if we were at all close yet!
We need just about 3% more on the meter -- should reach that around 10:40 PM kinztime.

Goal will be achieved with an hour and 20 minutes to spare, whew!!

Screen shot taken at 10:08 kinztime, tonight.

BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
bethany♥, goldendoodle, katt <3's warriors

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: