Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-19-2010, 04:44 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

saramae3 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Communal Challenge for June 19th & 20th

I voted for the couch but it is what it is! I want a trophy now
saramae3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2010, 04:51 PM   #52
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

well if that what happend to me and my friend we are never gonna reach the goal.... I played 15 level to the end and rhen I got ...transferring data... for half an hour. My result did not count and I did not receive KC either: look at the lower left... that was sitting there and eventually I had to log off
Attached Images
File Type: jpgScreen shot 2010-06-19 at 4.46.34 PM.jpg (105.8 KB, 15 views)
kuhl123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 05:24 PM   #53

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

I just did a job and got the please wait after I completed it and had to log out. Lost the money. I don't know why they can't at least upgrade there servers. It's not me, I have a brand new MAC.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 07:40 PM   #54

appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
I just did a job and got the please wait after I completed it and had to log out. Lost the money. I don't know why they can't at least upgrade there servers. It's not me, I have a brand new MAC.
ARRRGH! It has happened to me a couple of times, each time losing points and over 200 in kinzcash! No wonder the themometer is not moving in the communal challenge! Our scores are not getting counted!!!!
appleblossompri is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 09:57 PM   #55

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Wow, I thought this challenge would be going better, then it is. I thought we would be more then half way there. All those lost points (Not even counting the KC lost), must be really adding up. Really is discouraging.
Old 06-19-2010, 10:24 PM   #56

appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
Wow, I thought this challenge would be going better, then it is. I thought we would be more then half way there. All those lost points (Not even counting the KC lost), must be really adding up. Really is discouraging.
Yes, it is discouraging....I've got 41,095 points and 273 kinzcash sitting there, but the "transferring data" note has popped up again!! So, those points won't get counted. That's it, I'm done. Where's that Ganz phone number? Oh, here it is: Ganz 866-932-5469

BTW, I am using an iMac 10.4.11, :bt:. My flash player and all my browsers are up to date, connection is speed is 25/25. Other than only being able to see 3 of the 6 types of trash in the park, I have not had a problem. Cheers!
appleblossompri is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 10:39 PM   #57

Donation Award 

Gee I'm really sorry about all those lost points and KC. Not even about the challenge, it's just frustrating. To be honest with you, I don't even know to much about my MAC, just got it, but I didn't realize there was more than 3 types of trash in the park!!!!! Learn something everyday. Now I need to learn patience, because I am FRUSTRATED!:wallbash :
Old 06-20-2010, 01:10 AM   #58

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

It happened to me too a few times. So frustrating!!!!!!!! So now I just play till I reach about 10,000 and x out of the game. At least the points are being counted and I receive my KC. Try doing the same if it is happening over and over.

The meter is just over half at this time. Many people will be busy tomorrow being it's Father's Day. I will do the best I can with what time I have. I hope we make it!
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 02:26 AM   #59
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Okay, for all those who are getting screen freezes and not getting credited for this game, here is a suggestion. If you can, take a screen shot, when it happens, including score and kinzcash, and if possible, remember to record the time and date it happens, also.

If we don't make this challenge, then we will have proof that we played the game and got stuck, (computer freezing up), and had to log out, and especially since it keeps happening a lot.

Save the screenshot. Hopefully, if you try to play the game again, it won't get stuck again, but if everyone saves the screenshots and sends them to customer service, (email) we can show how often this happened, and wasn't credited, points-wise or kinzcash-wise.

I know sometimes they know about problems, but this way you'll have proof and hopefully also get credited for your time. Maybe they don't realize how often it happens or how big (or serious) the problem is....

Without a screenshot, you don't have the proof to send in and show them.

This is a suggestion, but might be a helpful one to follow, especially if you make it to the end of the game, considering the time it takes to get to that point. (and you also don't want to miss out (if it's your first time completing the game) on getting a trophy...

For those who don't get to level 15, don't forget that every little bit helps. It's very important that everyone tries.

Hmm... I wonder if that glitch is only at the end of the game... i.e. if you quit the game earlier than the very end, would you still have this probl

Hi all! For all those who are getting screen freezes and not getting credited for this game, here is a suggestion:

Take a screen shot, when it happens, including score and kinzcash, and if possible, remember to record the time and date it happens, also. Save the screenshot. Hopefully, also, if you try to play the game again, it won't get stuck again.

If everyone having problems saves the screenshots and sends them to customer service, (email) we can show Ganz how often this happened, and whose accounts/servers were affected.

AND, if we don't make this week's challenge, then we will have proof that we played the game and got stuck, (computer freezing up), and had to log out, and weren't credited for kinzcash or points.

Sometimes Ganz is aware of existing problems.

This way, you are alerting Ganz of the issue, you're sending some PROOF of it, and hopefully you'll also get credited for your time. Maybe they don't realize how often it happens or how big (or serious) the problem is....

This is a suggestion, but might be a helpful one to follow, especially if you make it to the end of the game, considering the time it takes to get to that point. (and you also don't want to miss out (if it's your first time completing the game) on getting a trophy...

For those who don't get to level 15, don't forget that every little bit helps. It's very important that everyone still tries, as it can add up!

Hmm... I wonder if that glitch is only at the end of the game... i.e. if you quit the game earlier than the very end, would you still have this probl[/QUOTE]

Hi all! Okay, for all those who are getting screen freezes and not getting credited for this game, here is a suggestion. If you can, take a screen shot, when it happens, including score and kinzcash, and if possible, remember to record the time and date it happens, also.

If we don't make this challenge, then we will have proof that we played the game and got stuck, (computer freezing up), and had to log out, and especially since it keeps happening a lot.

Save the screenshot. Hopefully, if you try to play the game again, it won't get stuck again, but if everyone saves the screenshots and sends them to customer service, (email) we can show how often this happened, and wasn't credited, points-wise or kinzcash-wise.

I know sometimes they know about problems, but this way you'll have proof and hopefully also get credited for your time. Maybe they don't realize how often it happens or how big (or serious) the problem is....

For those who don't get to level 15, don't forget that every little bit helps. It's very important that everyone tries.

Hmm... I wonder if that glitch is only at the end of the game... i.e. if you quit the game earlier than the very end, would you still have this probl

Hi all! For all those who are getting screen freezes and not getting credited for this game, here is a suggestion:

Take a screen shot, when it happens, including score and kinzcash, and if possible, remember to record the time and date it happens, also. Save the screenshot. Hopefully, also, if you try to play the game again, it won't get stuck again.

If everyone having problems saves the screenshots and sends them to customer service, (email) we can show Ganz how often this happened, and whose accounts/servers were affected.

AND, if we don't make this week's challenge, then we will have proof that we played the game and got stuck, (computer freezing up), and had to log out, and weren't credited for kinzcash or points.

Sometimes Ganz is aware of existing problems.

This way, you are alerting Ganz of the issue, you're sending some PROOF of it, and hopefully you'll also get credited for your time. Maybe they don't realize how often it happens or how big (or serious) the problem is....

For those who don't get to level 15, don't forget that every little bit helps. It's very important that everyone still tries, as it can add up!

Hmm... I wonder if that glitch is only at the end of the game... i.e. if you quit the game earlier than the very end, would you still have these issues

Last edited by phoenixsprite; 06-20-2010 at 02:26 AM..
phoenixsprite is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 06:37 AM   #60

lillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to all

I don't think it's registering any games. I've played several games, earning abuot 150,000 points and the meter hasn't moved at all.
lillysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bethany‚ô•, goldendoodle, katt <3's warriors

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: