Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-13-2010, 01:05 AM   #81
Webkinz :)

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Default Re: Communal Challenge for June 12th & 13th

I've been playing this game for hours and the meter barely moves. That goal is way too high. But I know I will play again tomorrow. Good thing I like this game and it goes pretty quick.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2010, 01:16 AM   #82
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

This is one of my favorite games and I have played every spare minute today and still the meter barely moves. I try to stay positive and I really want the tree. I was one of the lucky ones and got my 1400 KC last week before they imposed the glitch. Hope we get this one but I'm afraid the requirement is far too high. I'll keep trying tomorrow but I have some chores to do, too.

Goodnight all my WI friends.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 01:56 AM   #83
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
I have 4 accounts. I played once on 3 accounts and all day on the other account. I think this amount is unreasonably high. It's summer. The kids are outside. You have graduations and weddings and other commitments. The challenges are supposed to be fun, but when you see points in the billions, you are discouraged before you even start. I don't think this was the intent of the communal challenge. I think Ganz has taken, once again, a brilliant idea and messed it up. There are a lot of arcade games, if this is all they are going to use, so I don't see why they are repeating the challenges. Like the parties, a great idea, that still doesn't work. Ganz has wonderful ideas, that they run with, but they don't perfect them, before they implement them. How many people entered this challenge, but were not able to claim last weeks prize and decided not to be bother this week?
I think this week's goal is too high regardless of the season of the year. I don't believe Ganz intentionally designed it so we would fail. They just seem to lack the intellectual capacity to properly think it through and get it right. It's amazing to me how Ganz' management is so proficient at consistently creating foul-ups and chaos, to the degree that I seriously question the competence level of the lead director and his/her management team. Issues arise time and again that thousands of us immediately recognize are not good or will not work, but they fly right over the heads of the Ganz powers-that-be.

I see some pretty wonderful creative efforts in terms of graphics design and game concepts. How very sad that they are continually overshadowed by techno-problems and poor decision making on management's part. I'm not convinced that anyone in authority there is even remotely in touch with the needs of their user base and the methods by which we experience WW for hours and hours every day. If they want to succeed financially, they need to see WW through our eyes or through a panel whose job it is to play WW as we do and provide solid, workable input.

allthatshimmerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 03:13 AM   #84

PrincessSarahS will become famous soon enough

Well what can I say that hasnt already been said!!! I knew this was way too high of a goal. I put in several hours playing triple strike which is much more than I usually feel the need to play for the communal contest. The bar is only a third filled after the first day and im pretty sure that will discourage many people from even trying today. I was one of the lucky ones to get the prize from last week but with that mix up, the way too high goal this week, and other contests we havent been able to get, Im getting very discouraged with the challenges. I put in alot of effort to help my kid enjoy WW and Im going to have to see the look of disapointment on here face when she asks me if we passed the challenge. Why does this have to **** the fun out of the first days of her summer vacation??? Im mean really Ganz what does it cost you to let the kids have the feeling of acomplishment? Nothing!!! Can we as the WI fans do something to get ganz to be more generous for our children or will another company realize the void and fill it?? . Where is this guy when we need him? or this guy? or this guy? p.s. sorry for the rant but I do feel a bit better!

[lang=de]Huh, im a bit supprised I got censored there but im also not suprised. Sorry for my semi-French!![/lang]

Wow, two suprises in one post. This site has some kind of grammer translater on it. You can see how I typed my second comment if you click the little blue circle with arrows on it under my second post.

Last edited by PrincessSarahS; 06-13-2010 at 03:13 AM..
PrincessSarahS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 08:42 AM   #85
danusia is on a distinguished road

Love this game and I'm actually pretty good at it. Glad we finally have a game that I like to play so that I can finally help with achieving the goal. Unfortunately the 1.2 billion point goal is going to be impossible to accomplish. Who at Ganz thought this was achievable, especially during a summer weekend? I question whether we could accumulate that many points if we were all playing it during a incapacitating snowstorm in the middle of January!

I'll still work on getting the 1.2 billion, though. It's the least I can do since I was so bad at some of the other communal games. I was seriously no help on some of those games.

I forgot to ask. Does anyone know, has it been reported anywhere, just how the points are accumulated? Does Ganz use just the points accumulated by the people entered in the contest or does everyone who plays the game this weekend's, whether entered enough, points count toward the goal?

Seems like it would be unnecessary programming for them to keep track of just the points of those who have entered. And I don't want Ganz doing any unnecessary programming since they still have reprogrammed the Employment Office so that it works properly on the most recent version of IE!!!

Last edited by danusia; 06-13-2010 at 08:42 AM..
danusia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 08:42 AM   #86
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

danusia, I really hope you know that NO ONE person can get that many points You only get what you can, do as many of the games as you like
EVERYONE's points are added together. That is why they call it a Communal Challenge. Because as a COMMUNITY we try to acheive that goal together. Not one person is supposed to do all the work while the rest of us sit on our Laurels
BUT, you GO!! Awesome work, so far! The best I have acheived in this challenge is just over the 8000 mark per game, then it clocks out on me
Dixiecup is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 08:47 AM   #87
danusia is on a distinguished road

Oh, Dixiecup! I sure to hope there are another 1/2 million people (HA!) like me who are determined to do this. But by the looks of the goal bar this morning, we're fighting a losing battle.

Maybe Ganz will change their minds again this week but instead of deciding the goal wasn't reached 2 days after telling us it was, maybe THIS week they'll decide the opposite!!

Take a note, Ganz!
danusia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 10:21 AM   #88
it's mee

sportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond repute

I think thats awesomee!!! <33
I lovee that gamee!!!! Its gonna be sweet!!! (:
sportlover1603 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 12:43 PM   #89

CMV_W is on a distinguished road

I have been playing lots for the whole family and still have hope. I agree the goal the way too hight but I do love this game. I just don't get a very high score most of the time.

That would be cool if Ganz fixed the goal to be lower and gave it to us. I don't feel the are making such bad choices. I think they come up with some really cool ideas and maybe sometime it just does not turn out the way they planned.

Last edited by CMV_W; 06-13-2010 at 12:43 PM..
CMV_W is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 12:46 PM   #90

lovepup+sherbet has a spectacular aura aboutlovepup+sherbet has a spectacular aura about

im not entering i am NOT good at this game!!!!
lovepup+sherbet is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bethany‚ô•

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: