Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-12-2010, 02:33 PM   #71
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Communal Challenge for June 12th & 13th

This score is just not possible and earlier someone figured that if 40,000 people played for an hour each we could make it.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2010, 07:27 PM   #72
Diabetes Awareness!
Gift Guru

CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!

Well, I have given well over 10 minutes. This is one of my favorite games. I like all the card ones. I don't mind playing more of this game. I prefer it to some of the others we've had. That's why they make a different one each week, though- because we all tend to like different things!
CherylSeptember is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 08:11 PM   #73
Webkinz :)

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

I don't think we are going to make this challenge.
1Aramus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 09:07 PM   #74

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

This goal is too high. All of the people who have multiple accounts keep voting with all of the accounts and make the goal too high. You need to vote with just one account and then on Friday enter it with the other ones. The goal would be more achievable.

You have to go to the communal page and hit "enter competition" and then go play the game. I babysit my friends WW on the weekends and I NEVER vote with my friends account, I always wait till the weekend and then enter and play, that way my friends account doesn't count toward the goal that Ganz makes but it does count when I play.
View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
Does anyone know?

Do you just play or do you have to sign up somewhere? or did you have to vote on the prize last week?

I have asked this twice now and no one seems to answer.

Last edited by kandeekane; 06-12-2010 at 09:07 PM..
kandeekane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 09:08 PM   #75
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by kandeekane
This goal is too high. All of the people who have multiple accounts keep voting with all of the accounts and make the goal too high. You need to vote with just one account and then on Friday enter it with the other ones. The goal would be more achievable.
Is that how they determine the goal? I haven't heard.

I had no preference on the prize this week, so didn't vote on any of the 5 accounts I manage, nor did any other family members. I just waited til the weekend to join in the play.

I don't think this one is realistically achievable. Only an hour from midnight on the first day and we're barely a quarter of the way there. This is one of those weekends when time is better spent outdoors. I've played several times now into the 3rd level on each of the accounts. Think it's time to do some other stuff now.
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 09:16 PM   #76
cootie46

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

I have played this game 12 times on 10 accounts today and will do it again tomorrow. Sure hope we win, I really like those trees and I like to play this game. So come on guys we can do this...
colliegal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 09:44 PM   #77
balletrockstar85
Gifted

balletrockstar is just really niceballetrockstar is just really nice

I'm playing... It's my first time playing this solitaire game, and I'm actually really enjoying it for now.
I already have the prize, but I'll probably sell it for the kinzcash. I can always use more of that!
balletrockstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 10:46 PM   #78

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

I have 4 accounts. I played once on 3 accounts and all day on the other account. I think this amount is unreasonably high. It's summer. The kids are outside. You have graduations and weddings and other commitments. The challenges are supposed to be fun, but when you see points in the billions, you are discouraged before you even start. I don't think this was the intent of the communal challenge. I think Ganz has taken, once again, a brilliant idea and messed it up. There are a lot of arcade games, if this is all they are going to use, so I don't see why they are repeating the challenges. Like the parties, a great idea, that still doesn't work. Ganz has wonderful ideas, that they run with, but they don't perfect them, before they implement them. How many people entered this challenge, but were not able to claim last weeks prize and decided not to be bother this week?
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 10:53 PM   #79
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by kirtoglou
.... How many people entered this challenge, but were not able to claim last weeks prize and decided not to be bother this week?
That's a good point. I was able to claim my prize last week, but heard that many weren't able to. I didn't hear if that glitch got fixed. If not, probably a lot of those people wouldn't bother trying again if they're afraid they won't get the prize in the end anyway.
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 11:35 PM   #80
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
The Communal Contest page can be found by going to the main page in the WW newspaper (the page when you log in). Right above "Contact Us" in the bottom right, there is "Communal Contest". You can also click on the picture of the unicorn and cow carrying the TV.

OMgosh thank you!!!

I have been looking everywhere for this!

why was it so hard? I have not been able to play or vote or anything until now!!
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bethany♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: