Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-12-2010, 09:58 AM   #61
PenPal Bunnies
Webkinz :)

penGwen has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Communal Challenge for June 12th & 13th

what is the prize again? this game is boring i played it and i am bad at it too! I hope you solitare-liking people-ish people do good because i tried this game and i don't know what to do
penGwen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2010, 10:05 AM   #62
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

How do you enter?
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 10:09 AM   #63
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
Does anyone know?

Do you just play or do you have to sign up somewhere? or did you have to vote on the prize last week?

I have asked this twice now and no one seems to answer.

If you voted for the prize during the week, then all you have to do is play. If you didn't vote, then I don't really know (I have always voted). You can still enter if you didn't vote. If there is any button to "enter" on the communal contest page, then click the button and then play the game. If there is no button, then all you should have to do is play the game.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 10:12 AM   #64
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

to enter, (doesn't matter if you voted or not)
head to the arcade and then play the game
to verify that you played the game, go to the communal page and it will say that you entered the competition
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 10:21 AM   #65
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

thanks. there is no button to enter. I did not vote last week. I do not even know where those questions are each week. LOL

I am afraid I am going to be one of those people who play and not get a prize because I am not "entered".

thanks for the info.

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
to enter, (doesn't matter if you voted or not)
head to the arcade and then play the game
to verify that you played the game, go to the communal page and it will say that you entered the competition

thanks cows

where is the "Communal Page"

is that where the survey is too?

I have looked all over and I don't see it.

Last edited by rockermom; 06-12-2010 at 10:24 AM..
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 11:56 AM   #66
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

The Communal Contest page can be found by going to the main page in the WW newspaper (the page when you log in). Right above "Contact Us" in the bottom right, there is "Communal Contest". You can also click on the picture of the unicorn and cow carrying the TV.
Old 06-12-2010, 11:57 AM   #67
Wacky Holidays!

Sometimes the Communal Contest page is blank and you have to log off and back in again in order to get it to load.
Old 06-12-2010, 12:31 PM   #68

Sweetiepeeps22 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a feeling we won't make it this week...
Not such a great start!
Sweetiepeeps22 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 01:13 PM   #69
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

Everybody play for like 10 minutes. Someone did the math, though I forget who, sorry, and figured out that if most people played for about 10 minutes we could make the goal.
sarahgotchi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 02:10 PM   #70

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I'm sure trying. I played over 100 games so far. I range from about 2,000 to 7,000 pts per game.
I see someone figured out the math. 10 minutes per person. Maybe we can do it if we all try.
I'm going back to play more........Let's get that team spirit and win!!!!!
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bethany♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: