Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 11:13 AM   #41
herbkins
Webkinz :)

herbkins is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Communal Challenge for June 12th & 13th

Awesome! I love Triple Strike Solitaire! I'm going to participate for sure! I think we can make that score!

And people should stop being so down about all this! It's just a game-let's have fun and enjoy it! You're not going to like every single contest they put up! Just play one game and then you can get your prize and help out those who actually want to participate and enjoy!
herbkins is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2010, 12:11 PM   #42
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Communal Challenge for June 12th & 13th

View Post Originally Posted by trishohara
Again that game? Wasn't it the game for the contest just a few weeks ago?
It was the Communal Game once before, but it was actually 12 weeks ago.

Last time, the goal for this game was only 570 million points and we achieved it easily by Sunday afternoon. So, to reach twice as many points will be a challenge, though possible with a full effort by everyone.

The nice thing about this game is that is goes fast and the points add up quick -- well, if you're good.

Since it will be raining most of the time here, I will do my part and play a whole bunch of games. Let's get it done!!

BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:18 PM   #43
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

Don't usually play this one. Hosting a graduation party tomorrow, but should have some time on Sunday to get in some games. Blessings
Momzkinza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:53 PM   #44

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Default Games played but don't count towards goal

How many of you check the Communal Contest page after playing a few games on Fridays?

If you have played a few games, does it show that you are entered or does it still say that you need to participate in the challenge to win the prize?

On our accounts, it does not show we are entered for ANY games we play on Fridays. It only shows us entered in the challenge for games we play on Saturday or Sunday. Even logging out then back in does not change the staus to being entered. It still reads that I have to participate in the challenge to win the prize.

I don't like Pizza Palace but I played it repeatedly last week, trying to help towards the goal. Then I found out that (once again) none of my scores were couting towards the goal! It's made me wonder what's up with Ganz and why they aren't allowing the scores to count towards the goal when Fridays are supposed to be one of the days you play the challenge!
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:53 PM   #45
sammopiper
Gifted

Sammopiper is a glorious beacon of lightSammopiper is a glorious beacon of lightSammopiper is a glorious beacon of light

Just a quick reminder! Its not get eleven solitare, its triple strike!
i mixed em up myself, thats for sure!
dont get a bunch of points and then go, Whoops!
Sammopiper is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 01:05 PM   #46
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Games played but don't count towards goal

View Post Originally Posted by Jae's Momma
How many of you check the Communal Contest page after playing a few games on Fridays?

If you have played a few games, does it show that you are entered or does it still say that you need to participate in the challenge to win the prize?

On our accounts, it does not show we are entered for ANY games we play on Fridays. It only shows us entered in the challenge for games we play on Saturday or Sunday. Even logging out then back in does not change the staus to being entered. It still reads that I have to participate in the challenge to win the prize.

I don't like Pizza Palace but I played it repeatedly last week, trying to help towards the goal. Then I found out that (once again) none of my scores were couting towards the goal! It's made me wonder what's up with Ganz and why they aren't allowing the scores to count towards the goal when Fridays are supposed to be one of the days you play the challenge!

They have made it confusing! The only games that count are the ones played on Saturday and Sunday. I think it has always been that way.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 01:27 PM   #47
herbkins

herbkins is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Games played but don't count towards goal

Hey thanks for the link to the jellybean challenge page! I never get that and I've tried it a million times! Maybe now I can get it!
herbkins is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 02:25 PM   #48
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

they seriously need better prizes
kinzpost is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 02:46 PM   #49

JoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to all

ok, I will try to do more than my share on this. I am not very good at the arrow keys game.
but I like solitair.
JoKinder is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 03:19 PM   #50

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Count me in on this game....I love solitare!!!!!
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bethany♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: