Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 12:20 AM   #111
Webkinz :)

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 
Default Re: Communal Challenge for June 12th & 13th

Star Child, you are so right. My heart breaks for all those affected by the sudden flooding and deaths in Arkansas. It puts everything in perspective. It made me realize, I neglected my own family this weekend, to play a game. In the grand sceme of things, it isn't even important. Family, first and foremost comes before anything else. Something I guess, I have forgotten, a little, since we started playing in WW. Maybe this is something Ganz should think about. There is so much more to life, then Webkinz.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2010, 08:28 AM   #112

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

WetNose and Kirtoglon, thanks for your kind thoughts. Sometimes it take a tragedy to put things in perspective.

Looks like we didn't reach the goal on the game this week-end. It doesn't surprise me. Ganz set us up to fail with that unrealistic 1.2 billion point goal. Don't think I'll be wasting my time on these week-end "win a prize" games anymore. Maybe if they revamp their rules and prizes I'll play again. Just not going to waste any precious week-end time with my family for a silly game.

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 11:34 AM   #113

CMV_W is on a distinguished road

I know what you mean. I feel like I played way to much with 60 + games and I only score so high most of the time (2000). I was always wondering why they could not make the game start and include Friday too. It would be a three day goal then. If they set it high like this then that would really be the only way people could reach it. I just think that many were still working hard with hope, but some lost interest very fast because it made it no fun to look at such a high goal and know how many hours one would have to play just to even get close. For all those who complained about the tree though. It was a vote first, and believe me none of the four of us voted on the tree. I was really surprised it was the tree that won again. Everyone try their best to get your chance to vote next week and maybe we will feel better and get a cooler prize. I sure would have liked the cafe counter, or like you say, better yet, an estore prize for the many who can't afford or wont buy one.

Everyone makes mistakes so I think we should quite bashing Ganz about Webkinz. Especially if we are Webkinz fans. I think they probably have an amazing crew and work real hard to bring us cool things. They have loads of work ahead of them for sure and we know they are doing it for us. Who eles has such a cool game the whole family can enjoy? I know for a fact, many suggestions I, and others have made have been worked on or added by Ganz. They hear us and they try their best to keep us happy.

Blessings to everyone. My heart goes out to everyone in the flood areas and thier families and to being all over the planet for that matter. Make every day your best day!
CMV_W is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 11:37 AM   #114
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

I have to agree with the other posts this was just the wrong game for such a high goal! Maybe with the pizza Palace game considering we hit that goal by Sunday afternoon(YES WE DID HIT IT GANZ!!) I played a little on Saturday, but as it is Summer I had so much to do with my family. Softball games, family dinners with relatives, swimming, church etc. you know life beyond the confines of keyboard. Shame on Ganz for their behavior these past two weeks! I did get the prize last week but if the prize is lame and game too low a scoring possibilities then I will continue to devote my weekends to my kids and their forever memories of summer of"10
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 12:14 PM   #115

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by CMV_W

Everyone makes mistakes so I think we should quite bashing Ganz about Webkinz. Especially if we are Webkinz fans. I think they probably have an amazing crew and work real hard to bring us cool things. They have loads of work ahead of them for sure and we know they are doing it for us. Who eles has such a cool game the whole family can enjoy? I know for a fact, many suggestions I, and others have made have been worked on or added by Ganz. They hear us and they try their best to keep us happy.

You have made a very good point here, CMV_W. I think we (myself included) bash Ganz a little too much. I just wish they would remember that this whole game is suppose to be for children, and not so much for adults. If they would just make things a little easier and more fair to us all, then maybe we wouldn't get so upset at some of the things Ganz does on WebKinz. Hopefully, they will read these threads and listen to us. Anyway, you are right. We do need to back off a little, I think. Thanks for reminding us of this!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 03:39 PM   #116

triggerfish61 is on a distinguished road

who or what sets these goals. They must be out of their mind when average score is about 2600 for a game. and why do they keep having the same prizes? wisteria tree repeat zangoz fruit stand repeat kinz cash repeat are there not enough cool items in w shop so we don't have to be going for the same things week after week. I am not going to keep entering if the goals remain unrealistic and they give the same prizes repeatedly.
triggerfish61 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 05:52 PM   #117
Do, or Do Not.

Stayontarget has a spectacular aura about

Did we get it or not...?
Stayontarget is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 06:29 PM   #118

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Stayontarget
Did we get it or not...?
No, we really didn't get there this week. It was a very high goal. I played a lot, but never got more than about 5500 points per game, so it was a pretty tough goal to make. It was a rainy weekend here, so it was ok to play, but I think these will be harder and harder as the weather gets better and people get outside to enjoy family and friends!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 06:43 PM   #119
Lillyana 1939 will become famous soon enough

I agree the goal was set way to high. The kinzcash earned is way to low. Ganz goofed again with the goal. Maybe they should get some of their tech staff to play this game for two days and find out how they can do. Remember, lots of kids are trying hard to reach the goal, and adults as well. I still think games such as Tile towers and Color Storm should be used. More interesting games. These games with little payoff can get boring very quickly. I like playing the card games, but enough is enough. It is virtually impossible to reach that goal with such a fast paced game in mind. Thanks to all who tried their best. You are all winners in my book!!!
Lillyana 1939 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 11:58 AM   #120
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Ah, it's summer, who wants to spend hours on the computer trying for an unrealistic goal?? They have an advertisment running on WW that says "get outside and play" yet they run this impossible challenge?? I have a hard time seeing the cards for most of the card games anyway, so can only play a couple of games at a time or end up with a throbbing headache. That being said congratulations to everyone who did play and try their best.....a big pat on the back!
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bethany‚ô•

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: