Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-13-2010, 09:13 PM   #101
Gifted

deenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Communal Challenge for June 12th & 13th

I agree with star child. Not getting the prize that was earned last week + unrealistic goal + second time for same item - I didn't even try this week. Too much to do to sit online doing CC.

Come on Ganz, kid's site!
deenies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2010, 09:23 PM   #102
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

We need a lot of help!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 09:23 PM   #103
Webkinz :)

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

I have played until my finger won't click any more. I don't see how we can EVER get over 1 billion.

And last week when I went to click on the prize, it said the goal was not reached, so GANZ gyped me out of that also.

1 billion. They are really pushing the limit.
jazzykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 10:27 PM   #104
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Knowing that this was going to be a very tough challenge, I played over 100 games on Saturday and another 60 more early today.

I can average around 3500 points a game, so that was over 500,000 points contributed.

I would have kept playing, but, by mid-afternoon we still had less than 50% of the goal. This was the first time ever that I just gave up, seeing it was hopeless.

Wish we could have gotten above 80% on the meter -- at least get a billion points. Thanks to everyone who gave this a try anyway.

Way too high of a goal, Ganz!!

BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 10:45 PM   #105

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

Doesn't look like we are going to make it!
1Aramus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 10:50 PM   #106
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

[QUOTE=BERT_X;19728872]Knowing that this was going to be a very tough challenge, I played over 100 games on Saturday and another 60 more early today.

I can average around 3500 points a game, so that was over 500,000 points contributed.

I would have kept playing, but, by mid-afternoon we still had less than 50% of the goal. This was the first time ever that I just gave up, seeing it was hopeless.

Wish we could have gotten above 80% on the meter -- at least get a billion points. Thanks to everyone who gave this a try anyway.

Way too high of a goal, Ganz!!
.WOW, you are amazing! Thanks for your effort. I played so much on Saturday that I had to do my chores today. I am really disappointed and probably won't participate in any more communal contests if Ganz is going to treat us like this. They should really do something to make this up to us but they won't. It's okay if we spend a hundred dollars at the e-store, but they can't make it where we can win something that sells for 1400 KC, and less than that with a W shop coupon.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 10:56 PM   #107
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Wow! Bert_X that is a lot! I pooped out after 220,000 points. I wonder how many tried this week. If everyone did as well as you we'd still have needed 2400 people doing that.
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 10:58 PM   #108

regina 04 is an unknown quantity at this point

The communal contest page kept opening up to a blank white page all weekend. I tried many times to see where we were in our quest for the goal, but the page wouldn't load, It wasn't until I came here and did a search that I saw others were having the same problem and one person suggested loggin out and logging bacl in and going directly to CC before doing anything else. That finally worked. I wonder how many people didn't even know what the CC game was because they couldn't get to the CC page? Unless you're a regular here on WI, you wouldn't even know what the CC game for this week was. Between last week's fiasco, I mean, how does such a glitch even occur - Only part of the graphic changed - the Week Date remained correct, but the amount and the "You Won!" statement changed. What kind of an accident causes such a thing? So again, between last week's fiasco and all the disappointed kids and parents and this week's lame prize, and a page that wouldn't load, let alone load correctly it's no wonder we couldn't make the goal.
regina 04 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 11:01 PM   #109

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

I don't know if you guys listen to the news, but I'm from Arkansas, where we just lost 20 something people, several of them children, due to the flooding in one of our states park and camping area. This is one of the worse flooding disasters ever. So, playing for 1.2 billion points just to earn a tree, means very little really.

I played for a little while on my four accounts on Saturday and today. Could never get past level 3. Finally, I realized just how hopeless it was. It would have been nice to make the goal, if for nothing more than to show Ganz we could do it. Guess my heart just wasn't in it. I couldn't help but wonder if any of those little children played with WebKinz.

Must say that I am very proud of every one who did play this week-end. Hopefully you were having a treasured moment with your child, your grandchild, a friends child, or another loved one. Cherish that moment. There is more to life than WebKinz.

Please keep the families of the Arkansas flood at Albert Pike State Park, in your thoughts and prayers.

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 11:36 PM   #110
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

That is heartbreaking news, and a very frightening situation that came up so fast on those campers. I have loved ones in Arkansas that were camping this weekend too and was quite anxious until I learned they were in a different part of the state and home safe. You are very kind-hearted to wonder if any of the children lost might have been webbies, and wise to keep an arcade game in perspective. Thanks.
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bethany♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: