Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-03-2010, 08:51 PM   #41
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Default Re: Communal Challenge for July 3rd & 4th

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
Congratulations! I saw your lion and the high score this morning! I've never played before this weekend, and I'm slowly getting better, but no threat to your high score. This is a nice game, not 'bashing' anything but a pinata suits me - I love the candy shower. Yum! Back to ww now...
Monkeecj is still the champ today - I just got my highest score of 4802. Getting better!
Thank you!

Usually there are a lot more high-scoring games than there are today. That might be contributing to a slower race to the goal. Here are the Daily High Scores for Candy Bash II today:

Click the image to open in full size.

"hip with Oliver" is me playing on my second account.

Every little bit counts, though. Keep up the good work, everyone.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2010, 10:33 PM   #42
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

A question: Poncho doesn't move fast enough for me to 'catch' all the candy and cupcakes and still get positioned to hit the next box - does that affect the score, or not matter at all? I know it helps to catch what Gato drops but sometimes if I try to hard to do that I miss the next box. I've made it to level 7 once!
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 10:41 PM   #43
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

A question: Poncho doesn't move fast enough for me to 'catch' all the candy and cupcakes and still get positioned to hit the next box - does that affect the score, or not matter at all? I know it helps to catch what Gato drops but sometimes if I try to hard to do that I miss the next box. I've made it to level 7 once!
My strategy is to NEVER risk a life for something falling. If you aren't sure that you can get a falling item and hit your next box, don't try to get it.

After playing for a while, it's possible to get almost all of the falling things for the first five or six levels. After that, you just can't get them all.

Not catching falling objects won't affect your score in the long run, because you will be able to play farther into the game with extra lives.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 11:03 PM   #44
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Thank you for the reply, that helps. Also, I finally read the instructions so I see that it is the combination of cookies etc to get Gato to bring something special, right? And your strategy makes sense, losing one or more lives trying to catch something just gets you knocked out of the game. Thanks!
Old 07-03-2010, 11:23 PM   #45
tin
surfline
Webkinz :)

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

Yay - I got a trophy, but only got to level 3. Not exactly sure what I did though. Back to the game for a few more rounds. I still can't get past level 4. But at least I got a trophy!
tin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 11:31 PM   #46

mdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roost

We can do this,keep up the Good work!!
mdreamy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 11:44 PM   #47
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WI Subscriber

Congratulations, tin, on your trophy! that is so cool! You are doing something right. I won't be able to play more than a few minutes tomorrow so I wish everyone good luck.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:22 AM   #48

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

WOW At 9:30 I posted that I had hoped we would be at least half way there by then. Is it me, or has that meter not moved at all? Maybe when then fixed the GLITCH on putting things on the outside tables, they GLITCHED the meter. We all know, when they fix one thing, something else goes wrong.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 12:29 AM   #49
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I just think the meter isn't moving because it's the Holiday weekend for both the US and Canada. Don't know if we will make it but I'm sure trying.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 12:39 AM   #50
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

I finally got to level 6. It's time for me to stop for the night. I should be able to get in some more games tomorrow. I hope we reach our goal - the meter sure seems to be moving very slowly.
tin is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: