Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-24-2010, 11:08 AM   #31
Web Records!
Webkinz :)

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Default Re: Communal Challenge for July 24th & 25th

Oh, I really think we can do it this weekend!! Nearly 50% and it's only noon on Saturday. What a great feeling to know we're going to get this together!

Come on, typists! Go, go, go!!
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2010, 11:11 AM   #32

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Thanks for the tip. I got more points on 2 levels of very hard, than 6 levels of easy, and yes, it's nice to be almost halfway there, for a change.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 11:13 AM   #33
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

well I am not to good at this game but I have been playing. I did on all 4 accounts and have made 17,834 so far good luck all and even if you don't like the prizes you make KC by playing and then sell the prize for more KC so it is not like you are losing anything by joining them
dizzydessi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 12:49 PM   #34
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Based on the chart so far I think this is going to be a walk in the park. I've earned about 175,000 points myself and am now going back for more.

And yes, the harder levels give more points more quickly.
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 12:53 PM   #35
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

You know, I am not that fond of this game, but if you go to the harder levels you do better and it helps your typing as well Nice to see that we are more than halfway there.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 02:42 PM   #36
Jeelee

Wellwisher is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
Good idea, Wellwisher! I was typing on an easier level to be able to clear more levels, but just tried the hardest and was able to get to Level 5. The points add up SO much faster! I'll stick to the Very Hard as you suggest!

**Something I'm finding more helpful for me as well is to wait to type words until I've cleared all the visible letters -- even the letters that start falling after words. Since it's faster for me to type words, I can let them fall closer to the floor while clearing off the scattered letters. When a word is nearly at the bottom, I type it quickly.
Glad it helped!

You are obviously a much more proficient typist than I! I can't even imagine how fast and furious the letters and words are falling on Level 5 of Very Hard! I will try your suggestion about typing the single letters first. Maybe I'll actually get past Level 2, LOL!

We are almost there, aren't we???
Wellwisher is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 02:46 PM   #37
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

We are quite close to finishing the challenge today.

What will happen to the people who haven't played if we reach 100% before they play? Does the contest close at 100%? (So that no one else can participate, and people who try to play for the first time after the 100% will not receive the prize?) I hope not.
curiousg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 03:24 PM   #38
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

I believe if we make it then you still have time to sign up but you have to play the game at least once before 11:59 Sunday night
We only have 1,500,000 left
dizzydessi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 03:36 PM   #39
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

I've added 30,000 points since the last time I posted - we're at 95%! Looks like we should make it this week! Blessings
Momzkinza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 03:57 PM   #40
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Goal achieved! Way to go, everyone! I'm pretty happy because I got almost 235,000.
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: