Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-22-2010, 11:08 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Communal Challenge for July 24th & 25th

A new front page story has been added:

Communal Challenge for July 24th & 25th

Click the image to open in full size.

For this weekend's Communal Challenge, Webkinz World says that the prize is the Awesome Arctic Television. The goal is to score 30,000,000 points in Lunch Letters. Let's work on our typing skills this weekend, win the Communal Challenge and get a free prize. Good Luck Everyone!
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2010, 11:09 PM   #2
I love cheesecake
Webkinz :)

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Communal Challenge for July 24th & 25th

awesome! good luck everyone! yay 1st comment!
bluecheeky000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:16 PM   #3

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I'm not going to be in the contest. From now on, if I don't like the prize, I 'm not helping win. Maybe I'll just enter in case somehow we win the prize. I wish they'd give out good prizes.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:18 PM   #4
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

A few less zeros and a new game to play. Maybe we will be able to reach the goal this weekend.
tin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:03 AM   #5
h92

h92 is on a distinguished road

I think we are all just getting tired of these communal contests. I mean it has been a while since one was accomplished. I think if the prizes were better then more people would put in an effort. We need something other than wshop items to convince more people to put in an actual effort.
h92 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:19 AM   #6
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

hopefully with no distractions we all can get together & win this contest this weekend. Good Luck All!!

I don't know about you- but I was way more concerned about Wacky Zingoz than the communal contest,
toricutie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:49 AM   #7

Cindy B will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by h92
I think we are all just getting tired of these communal contests. I mean it has been a while since one was accomplished. I think if the prizes were better then more people would put in an effort. We need something other than wshop items to convince more people to put in an actual effort.
I agree with you. If the prize was something special, that we couldn't buy with our own kinz cash, people would be trying really hard to win!
Cindy B is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:59 AM   #8
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Not one of my best games but I'll give it my best shot!

Good luck everybody.
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 01:05 AM   #9

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I am a fast typist so this is one of my better games. We almost made it last time with this game. We can do it!!!! Good luck everyone.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 01:57 AM   #10
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Awesome! I love typing!
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: