Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-06-2010, 01:56 AM   #11
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Talking Re: Communal Challenge Goal Achieved for Dec 4th & 5th!

Congratulations and thank you to everyone that participated.

I never once got past Level 2 but I kept at it - every little bit helps!
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2010, 05:08 AM   #12
Webkinz :)
kinzzcrazy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Communal Challenge Goal Achieved for Dec 4th & 5th!

Well I am terrible at this game too but got us about 40,000 points. Hope it helped some. Just couldn't get to level three no matter how hard I tried.
kinzzcrazy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 07:20 AM   #13

sofunweilin is an unknown quantity at this point

I played this game 3 times on Saturday and it told me I didn't participate in the challenge... This happens frequently. Does anyone know why?
sofunweilin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:43 AM   #14
Diabetes Awareness

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

I really tried and I had my personal best twice but that still was only to level 2.
Glad we made it!
Dorri is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 04:03 PM   #15
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Congrats! to all.Everyone have a great day and God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 04:11 PM   #16
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

I forgot to participate. Anyways, there is always next time to try. Good job everybody!
Cin9000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 04:25 PM   #17

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

Oh thats good, except I didn't particapte.
Koodo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 04:56 PM   #18
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Hooray! Thanks very much to everyone who helped us complete the challenge!
Hugs ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 05:24 PM   #19

Bloo's Pal is a work of artBloo's Pal is a work of artBloo's Pal is a work of artBloo's Pal is a work of art
Bloo's Pal is a work of artBloo's Pal is a work of artBloo's Pal is a work of artBloo's Pal is a work of artBloo's Pal is a work of artBloo's Pal is a work of artBloo's Pal is a work of artBloo's Pal is a work of artBloo's Pal is a work of artBloo's Pal is a work of artBloo's Pal is a work of artBloo's Pal is a work of artBloo's Pal is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by sofunweilin
I played this game 3 times on Saturday and it told me I didn't participate in the challenge... This happens frequently. Does anyone know why?
Did you go to the Communal Challenge Page and either vote on the prize or click on Enter before you played? The games don't count if you haven't officially entered the contest. If you did enter but you were told you didn't, that is a glitch. That has happened to me, and since then I have been checking the Challenge Page as soon as I play the first game to make sure it says "You are entered in the competition." I take a screen shot of the page as proof that I did enter in case Ganz won't accept my word. I don't know if that will sway them, but it's worth a try.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 08:41 PM   #20
Bonzer2

SarahNicole is on a distinguished road

Very well done! Congratulations! However, I only entered what I wanted on Webkinz.com and played it twice on Saturday. Guess I don't get a prize. Can anybody help me on how to actually earn the prize I entered for???
SarahNicole is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: