Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 09:58 AM   #51
I'm Ninja :)
Webkinz :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Communal Challenge Goal Achieved

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2010, 10:28 AM   #52
lotsofjoy
Gifted

lotsofjoy will become famous soon enough

I participated for the first time, but there is no place for me to claim a prize on the communal contest page. I have the vote for the next prize and the announcement that the last one was a success.... nothing else.
lotsofjoy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 12:19 PM   #53

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by qtjujubee
I played a lot on Friday, but didn't get to play on saturday and Sunday. I was not awarded the prize either. Do you have to participate on sat and Sunday? I thought Friday counted too. (

Hi, there, I looked this up on Webkinz News and it says you have to play on Saturday or Sunday to compete. I'm sorry, but I don't think Friday counts. I will paste in the contest info. We need to make this more clear so everyone knows:

Preview: Communal Contests – Webkinz Newz – Webkinz Information

Monday: A poll is put up on the “Communal Contest” section of the Kinzville Times which asks members to vote for a prize for the week’s contest. Voters are automatically entered into the contest.
Friday: The week’s prize is picked based on the number of votes. The winner is announced alongside the weekend’s challenge.
Saturday and Sunday: The weekend’s challenge runs. Challenges require players to work together towards a common goal (for example, “collectively score 1.7 billion points in Cash Cow 2″). Players can help complete the challenge after officially entering the contest by clicking a button in the “Communal Contest” section of the Kinzville Times.
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 02:31 PM   #54

A & E's mom will become famous soon enough

So...are any prizes for next week rare? I think they are all w-shop items, right?
A & E's mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 02:36 PM   #55

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

I'm sorry so many of you are having problems. I played on all my nieces' and my nephew's accounts this weekend and was able to collect the prize for all of them.
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 03:02 PM   #56
ho me?

wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.
wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by twinklestar
wircfan: Do you mean there is a button to claim your prize but the graphic won't let you push it? Or do you mean there isn't a button to push? Out of the five accounts I played on only one received the prize. There is a message saying I have to play to win which I know I did because I make a point of it.
I don't see any button to push. Just an announcemnet that the contest was successful and the next contest's choices. I've had no problem in the past claiming my prize, this time, no luck.
wircfan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 03:38 PM   #57

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

I played on four different accounts on Saturday and Sunday. When I went to collect the prizes, I could only collect on one account. The other three said I hadn't contributed to the game and to try next week. What is all that about? Is it a glitch? Will Ganz fix it and send the prizes for the other three accounts? I'm not particularly fond of Twizzie's game, but I still spend some time playing it on all four accounts! Does anyone know what the deal is here? Help!!!!!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:01 PM   #58

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by A & E's mom
So...are any prizes for next week rare? I think they are all w-shop items, right?
Yes, they are all W-shop items and each one is worth 900 KC.

Also, the fine feathered sofa is a treetop only item.

Last edited by triplets mom; 05-03-2010 at 04:01 PM..
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:24 PM   #59

15webkinz is on a distinguished road

I thought it will be very hard cuz we didn't make the one for Lunch Letters. YAY!!! WE DID IT!!
15webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 05:21 PM   #60
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I know once before I had entered but never got a chance to play - I still the prize.
This time I was unable to play the game but did vote and no prize. So was it a glitch that I got the prize the first time?
dustysky is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: