Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 06:36 AM   #31
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Communal Challenge Goal Achieved

i am really glad that we acheived the goal.

thing is, i made certain that i played games on all five of my accounts and the only accounts i could claim the prize were on the european accounts. the american accounts would not award me. i hope it is a glitch, cause i did play and only got 3 of five.

i hope their tracking records are working correctly.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2010, 06:46 AM   #32
Gifted

aghmom has a spectacular aura about

Great job everyone!! I am no good at this game - I played a few times but I don't really get the game so wind up on level 2. But I thought I better put some time and points in or it wouldn't be fair to claim the prize. So for all of the people that worked hard and scored lots of points I thank you!!
aghmom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:54 AM   #33
Webkinz :)

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

Yesterday I beat all ten levels for the first time! I got my trophy and was so thrilled I played again--and did it again.

I was sorry I couldn't help out last week--Lunch Letters is one of my best games, but I was out of town.
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:05 AM   #34
Gir Rocks!

megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!

This is AWESOME!!! My cousin Davida will be so happy!
megaly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:09 AM   #35

ngilbert is just really nicengilbert is just really nice

I really like the new rule. I knew a couple of people who bragged about signing up just to get the prize but never playing the game. That bugged me. Now I feel good knowing that EVERYBODY participated. It isn't one of my better games but I had a lot of fun playing. And isn't that the whole purpose? Yay for us!
ngilbert is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:22 AM   #36
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

The only time I ever fudged on the game was when I was collecting Chippette costumes for . I was actually proud to be a bigger part of something then. I guess I never let it bother me that others were getting the prize, even if I did a lot of work. It is all about a communal effort. Perhaps they were busy doing something else
No matter, the only time people will get the prize, now, is if they participate. OR if Ganz fixes the screens for some of the servers, because while I have participated I won't get the prizes on two of my accounts. They always show white screen
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:43 AM   #37

WhiteCoco will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots

thing is, i made certain that i played games on all five of my accounts and the only accounts i could claim the prize were on the european accounts. the american accounts would not award me. i hope it is a glitch, cause i did play and only got 3 of five.

I also participated in the communal contest, only got to level 3 though , and I have an American account and was not rewarded the prize. It said that I didn't participate, well yes I did. I sure hope it's just a glitch. If they can't track those who participated then they just need to give everyone the prize.
WhiteCoco is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:53 AM   #38
Gifted
zetapie is on a distinguished road

To claim the prize you have to visit the "communal contest" section of the newspaper - you simply click where ti says to claim your prize and it will appear in your dock [/QUOTE]

thanks so much!!
zetapie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 08:12 AM   #39
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

Good morning - the new contest is up - all four prizes are worth 900KC, so vote up the one you like best! I really like the Princess TV, but my pets are too busy for TV!!
triplet 1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 08:18 AM   #40

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots

I was concerned when I read your post, but I was able to collect prizes on six American accounts this morning - I hope the problem is fixed and you can get yours now. Good luck!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
The only time I ever fudged on the game was when I was collecting Chippette costumes for . I was actually proud to be a bigger part of something then. I guess I never let it bother me that others were getting the prize, even if I did a lot of work. It is all about a communal effort. Perhaps they were busy doing something else
No matter, the only time people will get the prize, now, is if they participate. OR if Ganz fixes the screens for some of the servers, because while I have participated I won't get the prizes on two of my accounts. They always show white screen
We have the white screen problem, too. It is usually better when we use Google Chrome instead of one for the other browsers. Internet Explorer seems to be the worst. We have mixed success with Firefox. Maybe it will help if you try another browser.

Good luck.
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: