Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-06-2010, 05:02 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
twinklestar will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Communal Challenge for August 7th & 8th

yay! a fun one.
twinklestar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2010, 08:27 PM   #22

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Oh, yeah! I love this game! It's too hot to be outside, so I'll be playing a lot this week-end! Thanks, Ganz! This goal is reasonable and attainable!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 07:24 AM   #23
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

I'll be playing - we can win this one.
Momzkinza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 09:01 AM   #24
h92

h92 is on a distinguished road

I like this one so I will definately try to do my part in reaching the goal However, I do seem to be having trouble with earning my trophy...
h92 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 09:33 AM   #25
Diabetes Awareness

stuffedwithfun is on a distinguished road

I don't understand the trophy rules. Can someone help? I read the description in WI. I know for sure I have earned over 100 points in a single click at least twice (because I was paying attention to that specifically), but I haven't been awarded a trophy. How do you get a trophy?
stuffedwithfun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 10:49 AM   #26
Unregistered

Has anyone won a Cash Cow trophy recently? I've got over 100 points worth of bottles in a click dozens of times with no trophy. I've seen winners back in 2007 who won with various numbers of more than 100 bottlepionts so it didn't have to be an exact number at that time.

I'm wondering if it's still possible to win it at all.
Old 08-07-2010, 11:54 AM   #27
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

The trophy is given out randomly when you click on a large group of one color. I can hit large groups sometimes 20 or 30 times before getting a trophy and just this week got two trophies in one game. The easiest place to get a trophy is in the first three levels before the green appears, because it is easier to get a cluster of a single color on these levels. I have gotten a trophy on level 4 once. Don't give up on getting a trophy, just keep putting together clusters of a single color and you will get one eventually. I hope this helps.

We're up to 25% and I have added about 32,000 points so far.

Blessings

Up to 42%. We are well on our way for Saturday afternoon. Another 24,000 points added

Last edited by Momzkinza; 08-07-2010 at 03:37 PM..
Momzkinza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 05:38 PM   #28

Acornssquirrel is just really niceAcornssquirrel is just really nice

This is my favorite communal contest game, but since my husband accidentally found out last time it was the communal contest game that the barn door opens and gives extra kinz cash, I've been trying to do that instead of getting a trophy. I had no idea before last time that the door could even open (and I've played this game a lot). For those of you who also didn't know about this feature, you have to clear the entire board to get the doors to open and award KC. Good luck!
Acornssquirrel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 06:10 PM   #29
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by stuffedwithfun
I don't understand the trophy rules. Can someone help? I read the description in WI. I know for sure I have earned over 100 points in a single click at least twice (because I was paying attention to that specifically), but I haven't been awarded a trophy. How do you get a trophy?
View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
Has anyone won a Cash Cow trophy recently? I've got over 100 points worth of bottles in a click dozens of times with no trophy. I've seen winners back in 2007 who won with various numbers of more than 100 bottlepionts so it didn't have to be an exact number at that time.

Getting over 100 points gives you a CHANCE to win a trophy
I haven't won one in a long time either
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 09:32 PM   #30

allencorn is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered

I just won a trophy on level 6, so it is definitely possible.

Keep trying!

allencorn is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: