Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 03:36 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

chrismouse is a splendid one to beholdchrismouse is a splendid one to beholdchrismouse is a splendid one to beholdchrismouse is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Communal Challenge for April 3rd & 4th

Congrats to all those who played forever and ever. We did it agin this week.
chrismouse is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2010, 03:36 PM   #72
SSA AARON HOTCHNER R
Banned
webkinzpatrol has a spectacular aura about

we made it!!!! i went to play today, and we already did it!
webkinzpatrol is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 03:44 PM   #73

Aiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond reputeAiorna has a reputation beyond repute

Yea! I love game home before dark. I play yesterday and today so much times!
Aiorna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 03:58 PM   #74
owza! I'm on

chevboy is a glorious beacon of lightchevboy is a glorious beacon of lightchevboy is a glorious beacon of light

We did it! We reached our goal! Woo-hoo! Remember to login on Monday to claim the Oak Paneled Pool!
chevboy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 04:00 PM   #75
Call me Merry =)
Gift Guru

merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!

Yay! Congrats everyone! I was still playing and then I went to look to see if we got any farther and it was like "Goal Achieved!". xD
merry312 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 04:09 PM   #76

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

So happy to see that we achieved the goal. We still had a ways to go when I left for family dinner. I was getting really tired of playing "Home Before Dark". Glad to be finished for the day!
silverqueen1949 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 04:13 PM   #77
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I'll make sure the GOAL ACHIEVED is in the WIki!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 04:30 PM   #78
osties Rock!

AJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to all

Glad we did it...I played so much I was hearing the song in my head all night last night
YAY communal effort!!
AJerseyGardener is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 10:03 AM   #79
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

I really wanted to stop by here and say thank you to each and every one of the wonderful WI members who participated in the Communal Challenge this weekend and managed to get us the Oak Pool! I was one of the Canadians participating in the chippettes codes search so I did not get to take part in the communal challenge, but thanks to all of you I now have a beautiful Oak Pool for my little webbies to cool off and relax in!!

I am truly in awe of what we can all achieve together as a group!!

Thank you all so very much!!!
SarahN is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:44 AM   #80
Drafon is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck you guys and go webkinz
Drafon is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: