Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 04:45 AM   #61
batgirl2021
Webkinz :)

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

Default Re: Communal Challenge for April 3rd & 4th

View Post Originally Posted by goofyoldgranny
I never did get my prize from last week. thought I was signed up......and I definitely played.....says everyone got their prize, but I didn't.....guess I didn't know how to collect it
Granny, you need to go back to the contest page and collect your prize by clicking on it. Well, I've had 3 cups of coffee, off I go to find my way home!
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2010, 05:12 AM   #62
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Can someone give me a better understanding of how the game works. I'm playing but don't get far as I'm not sure where the pets are, how many I have to get home etc. Thanks.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 06:23 AM   #63
kiyomi63

Noralee defies all oddsNoralee defies all odds
Noralee defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
Can someone give me a better understanding of how the game works. I'm playing but don't get far as I'm not sure where the pets are, how many I have to get home etc. Thanks.
I just played this game for the first time today myself so I can't give you any personal tips but i found some good tips in the Home Before Dark folder in the Games section of the Forum that helped me... especially Shane's Tips For High Scores guide and Rickyrmrmrm's a lot of hints for home before dark are... guide.
Noralee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 09:32 AM   #64
greenspryte

greenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of lightgreenspryte is a glorious beacon of light

WI Subscriber

Playing as much as I can to help! I hope we get this one for all the wonderful folks who have so generously donated costumes for the contest. I still have to play Easter bunny and hide eggs before the grandkids get up.
greenspryte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 03:17 PM   #65
ddoott

ddoott is a jewel in the roughddoott is a jewel in the rough

WE reached our goal for the After Dark Game !!!! YEA we won again.....
ddoott is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 03:17 PM   #66
doodlebug72898

doodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
doodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

We just made it!
doodlebug72898 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 03:18 PM   #67
ishin I was a gifted

eeclipse will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Congrats! I kept playing and playing. xD lol
Didn't get very far
eeclipse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 03:20 PM   #68
ishin I was a gifted

eeclipse will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

This is such an awesome prize, too!
eeclipse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 03:21 PM   #69
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Thank you so much, everyone!
Words cannot express how happy I am!
I knew we can count on you!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 03:22 PM   #70

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

Way to go everyone!

Congratulations on making another goal as a community!!!
abbjs is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: