Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 11:02 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Communal Challenge for April 3rd & 4th

A new front page story has been added:

Communal Challenge for April 3rd & 4th

Originally Submitted by COWS4YOU on Thu, 04/01/2010 - 11:46pm.

UPDATE:We'd like to recommend to our members outside of Canada to help pay back the wonderful Canadian members of our community who have gone out of their way to provide thousands of Chipette codes for our contest for non-Canadian members next week -- Play as many games of Home Before Dark as you can! Let's make sure we don't miss our goal this weekend and go all out for everyone in Webkinz World in celebration and gratitude for what our Canadian members have done!

Members watched as the Mega Stove and the Oak Paneled Pool were battling it out for the lead prize and it all came down to the last hour of voting. So without further adieu... The prize for this week's Communal Challenge is... The Oak Paneled Pool! The Challenge for Webkinz Members this weekend is to earn 125,000,000 points in Home Before Dark. We can do it! Good Luck everyone!
Click the image to open in full size.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2010, 11:09 PM   #2
Unregistered

Default Re: Communal Challenge for April 3rd & 4th

cool i hope we get the prize. first post!
Old 04-01-2010, 11:14 PM   #3
Unregistered

Wink Re: Communal Challenge for April 3rd & 4th

cool challenge! good luck everybody
Old 04-01-2010, 11:16 PM   #4
tin
surfline
Webkinz :)

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

This is my favorite game in Webkinz. I'll be able to contribute a lot of points to the goal. This will make up for some of the games where I wasn't much help. I know we can win this challenge.
tin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:23 PM   #5
winx123

smartie140 is a jewel in the roughsmartie140 is a jewel in the rough

Awwww shucks,wanted the mega stove to win...its worth more money!!! lol
smartie140 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:25 PM   #6
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Yes I rock at this game
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:42 PM   #7
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Yay! I'm glad it was this prize!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:55 AM   #8
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the update...and rats..wanted it to be the stove...but..on the other hand..pretty good at this game and like it...!! Good luck all and get those pets home!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:36 AM   #9

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

Thanks for the update on the challenge COWS4YOU!

So nice to have a head start in what it will be, especially since I have never tried to play this one before and usually stick to the ones I can earn KinzCash fast with.

Thus after reading the instructions, then reading other WI members hints, I tried it out, started to get the idea and how to score points!

We ARE going to WIN this challenge!!

Thanks again for the update!
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:56 AM   #10
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

man! i wanted the stove! if we win this challenge i will definitely sell this prize off. i thought the stove was worth more kinzcash anyway?
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: