Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2011, 07:14 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

catlady82467 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Communal Challenge for April 30th & May 1st

Is their anyone else besides me that does not have the Communal Challenge area on their Newz Paper site? I don't have it on either of my accounts and haven't had it all week.
catlady82467 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2011, 07:35 PM   #22

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Talking Re: Communal Challenge for April 30th & May 1st

Oh, I'm not so good on this game, but I will do my part. My teen DD was awesome at this game; but she's at that "too cool to play Webkinz" stage. But guess what she owes me a favour, so I think I'll cash it in for this - all in a good cause right. I'm sure she'd way sooner play Hungry Hog than clean windows. LOL

View Post Originally Posted by catlady82467
Is their anyone else besides me that does not have the Communal Challenge area on their Newz Paper site? I don't have it on either of my accounts and haven't had it all week.
Somebody mentioned on an earlier post that you go to the contact us page, click on the communal contest ad (the one where they look like they're doing television removals) and it takes you to the page. Hopefully they'll put the tab back eventually......

Last edited by flutterby7; 04-29-2011 at 07:35 PM..
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 07:49 PM   #23
Lil Kinz

GummyBearHugs98 is on a distinguished road

Cool! Sounds like fun!
GummyBearHugs98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 09:37 PM   #24
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Good Luck Everyone!!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 12:44 AM   #25

mang01 will become famous soon enough

great help! THANK YOU
mang01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:47 AM   #26
Is a Ghostie

bunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socks

Thumbs up Re: Communal Challenge for April 30th & May 1st

Good to see it is back! I almost thought it had gone forever!
bunnyberrtie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 04:53 AM   #27
ants CANDY!!!!!!
Gift Guru

wildhare1357 is sweet stuff
wildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuffwildhare1357 is sweet stuff

WI Subscriber

Thanks so much for helping me find where they moved the contest to
i will try to help...
wildhare1357 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 06:03 AM   #28

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Angel_tOriginal
In order to go see the prizes that we are voting on this week, log on into Webkinz World, click the Contact Us, then click the ad Vote, Play, Win! Communal Contests! It looks like an ad. It has 3 (I think) webkinz carrying the treetop TV. The voting ballot will appear. It will also say that the goal was not met last week, but there wasn't anything available for us to vote on. Hope this helps.

Thank you SO much for this... I have been on WW for the whole 6 years and I couldn't even figure out how to get to it without your help!
Jesussavedme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 08:29 AM   #29
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

In order to go see the prizes that we are voting on this week, log on into Webkinz World, click the Contact Us, then click the ad Vote, Play, Win! Communal Contests! It looks like an ad. It has 3 (I think) webkinz carrying the treetop TV. The voting ballot will appear. It will also say that the goal was not met last week, but there wasn't anything available for us to vote on. Hope this helps.
Thank Goodness for WI!

I never would have found this challenge otherwise

Last edited by canonymous; 04-30-2011 at 08:29 AM..
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 11:06 AM   #30
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Thanks to A_O for reminding us that:

In Order to ENTER the Communal Contest, you must:
1: Go to the Newspaper
2: Click the "Contact Us" tab
3: Click the graphic on the right that says "Vote, Play, Win"
4: Click "ENTER" under the contest progress bar.

***this information should really be put on the front page of WI (with the Communal Challenge notification, being re-bumped-up to the front page) or we have NO chance of winning, as the entry tab is on a secondary page.

Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
where? fledermaus

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: