Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-2010, 04:24 PM   #41
Call me Luna!
Webkinz :)

Ms.Pacman is just really niceMs.Pacman is just really nice

Default Re: Communal Challenge for April 17th & 18th

yay! that should be easy. i play tetris a lot, and this will give me time to slow down and think about my moves.
Ms.Pacman is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2010, 04:39 PM   #42

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

thats so coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Bugga97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 04:43 PM   #43

WhiteCoco will become famous soon enough

Come on guys, we can do it.....Woo,Woo!
WhiteCoco is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 04:56 PM   #44
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

I HATe this game I am TERRIBLE at it! I don't know how you get rid of rows! Why doesn't it explain better!
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 05:45 PM   #45

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

I have never seen WW put the pix up. WI is the only place that I have seen any description for them. Also the prize that had the lowest value is the prize that was chosen. The 2 prizes that had the highest value were the 2 that got the least amount of votes. Go Figure.
View Post Originally Posted by alleine
My highest score in Bamboo break sofar is 36910, I think I got almost 400KC for that. I'm glad they added the pictures of the contest items too, no more confusion like with the Safari Jacket!
It really is pretty simple if you READ the directions. WI explains things a lot better than WW. Mon-Thurs you get to vote on the prize and you are automatically entered when you do. Fri-Sun you can still enter by clicking on the enter button. The prize has already been decided but you can still enter the competition. ALTHOUGH! - Don't wait too late to enter and start playing because on Sunday about mid day we usually have met the goal and then the info is removed from the communal page. From previous weeks it has been stated that the contest starts on Sat.
View Post Originally Posted by jazzykinz
I am a little confused. The communal contest is announced on Friday and in last weeks results under the "blue ribbon and coin" they have the following statement:

Enter the next competition by voting or by entering on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

If you play the "game" on Friday, does your score count towards the total goal or are the scores from Saturday and Sunday the only scores that count towards the total goal??

Please somebody clear this up. (I'm sure I'm not the only one who is confused.)

Last edited by kandeekane; 04-16-2010 at 05:45 PM..
kandeekane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 05:56 PM   #46
ebkinz rocks!

Webkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Hi everyone! For anyone who plans on helping achieve the goal, I've started a new thread in the contests & tournaments forum where you can post your scores throughout the weekend and we'll be able to track contribution!

Please consider posting your scores on WI's Bamboo Break Communal Contest Contribution Thread Found Here

Thanks everyone and I hope you have fun playing Bamboo Break!
Webkinzguy4life is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 06:23 PM   #47
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

i am not very good at this game...
oh well i will try lol
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 07:06 PM   #48
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzpatrol
ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooo. i am absoutley terrible at this game!!!
I saw your post and you couldn't have said my thoughts any better than I was thinking them!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My average score on this game is 100 points.

I have really done my part in all the last contests, but I am truly at everyone else's mercy this time!!!!!!!

By the way - I LOVE Hotch...loved seeing him there in your avvie!
Lolith is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 08:30 PM   #49
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

This is the weirdest thing EVER!!!! I log out one day with half of my goal filled, then the next day when I haven't played at all, I log in and look at my goal and it is filled. And on Friday I do get the prize! I wonder why, is someone using my account? Is this another glitch? Who knows?

Oh and another thing, the prizes lately have been Wshop. What's the deal?
vansquez is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 08:36 PM   #50
ebkinz rocks!

Webkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by jesvasquez
This is the weirdest thing EVER!!!! I log out one day with half of my goal filled, then the next day when I haven't played at all, I log in and look at my goal and it is filled. And on Friday I do get the prize! I wonder why, is someone using my account? Is this another glitch? Who knows?

Oh and another thing, the prizes lately have been Wshop. What's the deal?
Actually this is not a glitch...the way the communal contest works is that everyone entered has their scores pooled to reach the single community goal So even if you only contribute a small amount, others scores are always working to get us closer to the goal!
Webkinzguy4life is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: