Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-26-2010, 03:55 PM   #71
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Communal Challenge~Goal Not Achieved *UPDATE*

Oh Well, can't be hunting Goober and doing communal contests at the same time..
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2010, 04:08 PM   #72
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Communal Challenge~Goal Not Achieved

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
Looking for Goober may have something to do with this
Yeah, it might

I like the new change, maybe we will get the goal faster I would love for them to offer up more exclusive prizes
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 04:14 PM   #73
Webkinz :)

kitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Looking for goober took people's time. Aw well. Maybe next time
kitkat20 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 04:27 PM   #74

marganta has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Communal Challenge~Goal Not Achieved

View Post Originally Posted by bc2
I've never been a huge fan on Lunch Letters but I did try and play it when I had time. I struggled with it because half of the letters on my keyboard are worn off. Oh well, I hope we'll reach the goal.
Yes, I think Lunch Letters is boring, hard and frustrating, but I did play a few games. A game of Lunch Letters also takes a long time, especially considering the money or points you earn. I'd rather play something else!
marganta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 04:59 PM   #75
kittymasty

Kiera495 is on a distinguished road

I think that not giving the prize to people who don't praticapate is a really good idea. Because I am working my **** off trying to get to the goal while other people are being couch potatoes doing nothing.
So I am happy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kiera495 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 05:01 PM   #76

dementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledge

well @ least we tried i luv the new update as well
dementeddrummer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 05:03 PM   #77

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

I usually try to play the games in the communal contests but this weekend I was totally preoccupied with finding Goober and also catching as many Thunberbirds as possible so that I could send the extra codes in to Webkinz Insider to share with those who could not find the bird.

I don't think that it is unreasonable to ask people to play the game to receive the communal prize. Hopefully the goal that is set will be attainable by those who do take time to participate.
silverqueen1949 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 05:10 PM   #78
Autumn <3
Gifted

britluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonder

Oh well, we always have next week!
britluvswebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 05:16 PM   #79
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by frostfur
Oh well. (: Hmm... I wonder how much we have to contribute to be eligible - I have 5 accounts, and I just vote for 4 of them and help on my main account. (I don't really have time to play around a lot on all 5 accounts.)
My thoughts exactly. We have several accounts as well between all the kids and myself. I usually vote on them all and then only mainly play on one of them. Usually whoever is lowest on money at the time.

So will playing once or twice on the other accounts be enough or will each account have to put forth a certain amount of play time/points? I guess only time will tell. Maybe we will get better prizes now too?? Although a free prize is a free prize
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 05:27 PM   #80

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: Communal Challenge~Goal Not Achieved *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by bangkokyankee
I wish there was a way to play arcade games from any area of webkinz - even if you are in your room or the park -

I play another online game where the games are not locked to an arcade area. (no game names will be mentioned lol) the other game has a floating tab that you click on and you can play any game from there - even in the room
That would be an awesome idea, it can get boring in the pets rooms. I very often adopt a pet, stick it in a room and very rarely revisit unless I get something that would "go" with the pet such as an item of clothing, or a fridge item.

As for the communal contest, I only think it fair that participants only get the prize. I have four accounts and I make sure (if I'm home) to play the game on each one. I played lunch letters this weekend also, in between searching for Goober, and I HATE lunch letters. They should soooooo retire that game, they take away the dolphin game and leave this one - yeaugh!! I seriously cannot see the majority of kids WANTING to play that game, even the majority of adults don't WANT to!!!!!
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: