Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-26-2010, 02:50 PM   #61
Bunniez luv karrits
Webkinz :)

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

Default Re: Communal Challenge~Goal Not Achieved *UPDATE*

I managed to squeeze in a game on 3 of my five accounts but there was just too much other stuff going on in WW this weekend. When I saw how far off we were yesterday afternoon I had a feeling we weren't going to make the goal this week.

I'm glad they are changing the rules that you have to actually make an attempt to play the game in order to win the prize. I think it is fairer this way but now I have to be sure to play the game on each account every week. There are some games on WW that I just don't care for or can't do but at least I feel I'm contributing to the communal goal if I make an honest attempt to play the game of the week.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2010, 02:56 PM   #62
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

I did try to play the game when I could - must say Lunch letters is one of my LEAST favorite games.

I'm sure Goober and the phoenix took more of our attention then the game I think Ganz should have known that.

I wish there was a way to play arcade games from any area of webkinz - even if you are in your room or the park -

I play another online game where the games are not locked to an arcade area. (no game names will be mentioned lol) the other game has a floating tab that you click on and you can play any game from there - even in the room

also I wish Ganz would pick games where we can earn a fair amount of KC when playing for a communal challenge. - just a suggestion
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:00 PM   #63

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

ok. Tracker back on "Track". got rocket in dk blue party room 10 again. feel like i'm going mad.
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:06 PM   #64

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

I am glad the rules have been changed from just a vote gets you a prize to actually playing the game. If everyone pulls together no matter the game I feel we should win the prizes. Yes some games are harder than others but at least a try is better than not trying. Ever point or money earned gets us closer to the goal.

But alas, with the long week-end in May and summer holidays coming soon I know there will be some prizes I won't be getting as I won't have access to a computer. Oh well that's life!!!!

All the best to us this week-end.
China is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:18 PM   #65
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

I agree with Ganz that you must work toward the goal to win. I think this weekend was just too busy for many though, so I'm not sure if we would win anyway. I did play that game lots of times, but it just doesn't give many points. I think a better prize might encourage more people to play.
dolphin95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:23 PM   #66
thecats2 is on a distinguished road

next time we can just play the game for 2 seconds and it will count as contributing
Old 04-26-2010, 03:26 PM   #67
aaaaa!

Kinzo is on a distinguished road

Finally you have to actually DO something to win!
Kinzo is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:34 PM   #68

tinag123 is on a distinguished road

I was thinking that only the people who play should win the prizes. Good change!
tinag123 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:46 PM   #69

total5747 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I think this is the first time I did not play this game. I'm disabled on my right side. I always try to do my fair share to get the prize. I do always play on all of our accounts for our challenges though. Sorry I could not be more help!!
total5747 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:47 PM   #70
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

Oh well. (: Hmm... I wonder how much we have to contribute to be eligible - I have 5 accounts, and I just vote for 4 of them and help on my main account. (I don't really have time to play around a lot on all 5 accounts.)
frostfur is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: