Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-26-2010, 12:29 PM   #51
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Communal Challenge~Goal Not Achieved

no fair they should retire that game because its too hard so we don't have to play that for communal challenge!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2010, 01:07 PM   #52
Jess0998
Webkinz :)

jess0998 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Communal Challenge~Goal Not Achieved *UPDATE*

Omg, i tottaly 4got... I guess i was to busy looking 4 goober...
jess0998 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 01:16 PM   #53
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info it was a good try, We always have next week
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 01:17 PM   #54
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the updates.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bt::clyde::el1::goo::husky:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 01:29 PM   #55
Copious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledge

I am glad that they changed the participation rules. That's only fair. Good job Ganz.
Copious is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 01:30 PM   #56

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

Default Re: Communal Challenge~Goal Not Achieved

View Post Originally Posted by Stayontarget
All I can say is I got around 3,500 points in the ONE game I played. If everyone did that or just got 1,000 points we'd have gotten it. Guys, you can't depend on other people to get the prize for you. You need to help us out a bit!

Hopefully next weeks game will be an easier one than the typing one because I don't think a 4 or 5 year old would be good at that.
I have gotten close to 5,000 before on the middle game, and got about 4,000 on my one game yesterday. Like some others here, real life prevented me from playing more, but when it's a choice between my job or fun, my job always comes first. (and I wouldn't want to be the one to tell a relative "Hey, I had to miss your wedding so I could talk to Billy the Goat and attempt to improve my typing skills for a bunch of light").

But, again this is my point - there are children who can't even pass level 1 on easy, an even then, it's only a few hundred points. I'm sorry, but making the claim that "you can't depend on other people to get the prize for you have to help us out" and the like isn't really fair as a. some people have real life issues that intervene, b. Ganz did err in their judgment here on what game to play (at least comparable to the level of skills for the general populace of ) and how many adults would factor in (and even there not all adults can type with the home bar of a;sldkfjgh correctly) c. we don't know HOW many people joined in the hunt, so even 1,000 points each might not have been enough (even if there were 150,000 people in the race).

Personally, I agree with a lot of people, there was too much going on there PLUS this is a game that not a lot of people can do easily as MOST children hunt and peck. On my side, I didn't even learn proper typing until I was in the eighth grade - and I'm one of those who did have computers in the classroom (even if it was at one point an Apple IIe).
jadewarlock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 02:24 PM   #57

whistler will become famous soon enough

I think the new rule, that you have to actually play to get the prize, is very fair- I actually thought that was how it was suppose to be- That is why I was so surprised when I received a prize a few weeks ago, but never played (I was out of town).
I try to play as much as I can to help out-
whistler is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 02:29 PM   #58
rodentmom is just really nicerodentmom is just really nice

Even before the contest had begun I wondered if this wasn't going to be a challenge that we lost since there was both the rocket-hunt going on in the clubhouse and the contest on Webkinz Newz for the pharaoh helm. Those are both time-consuming, and there's no other way to get one of those fireworks machines. I suspected that a lot of people would rather spend their time earning one or other of those others rather than applying their time towards a refrigerator.

Other than guessing that the challenge would fail because people would prefer to spend their time hunting down other special items last weekend, I was happy when I learned that it was Lunch Letters since I type fairly well. (Of course, there is the issue that that game feels a little strange to someone who can actually type since you're often not being given real words to type.) Unfortunately, as some one above said "real life intervened." Our entire family has been operating on dangerously low levels of sleep for more than a few weeks without a break. My husband told me to take the opportunity to rest yesterday so I took a four-hour nap. I felt a ton better for it, too.
rodentmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 02:32 PM   #59
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I personally think that we lost the challenge because we were in the clubhouse for hours at a time
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 02:43 PM   #60
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

Lunch letters is a really hard game. I really did try and I put forth an effort to win and I never made enough points to make a difference (not like I have with other games). My kids wouldn't play at all because they don't know how to type. The game needs to fit the number of points required. It was too many points.

Also, I didn't know anyone could win a prize without playing the game. I'm so glad they changed that! I also agree that the prizes should be rare items. I would work harder for something I couldn't get any place else.
aerogrit is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: