Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-26-2010, 09:03 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Communal Challenge~Goal Not Achieved

I like that game and I'm pretty good at typing, but I was unable to play, since I was on a fishing trip with my family this past weekend. Sorry everyone.
jep624 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2010, 09:06 AM   #42
arrior of RiverClan

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

Ah, I don't consider that a loss. WShop items are worthless anyway. Besides, Lunch Letters is too hard. I'm surprised it has survived being retired as long as it has.
Hawktalon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:10 AM   #43
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

well said, COWS. there is always next week.
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:11 AM   #44
marybess18

marybess18 has a spectacular aura aboutmarybess18 has a spectacular aura about

I agree with everyone else! I think we had too much going on this weekend & that the amount of points we had to get on Lunch Letters was outrageous! With watching for the Thunderbird to get the eStore Pharoah's Helm & then trying to get 10 of Goober's Rockets we were all too focuses on other things to worry about a prize we really didn't want anyway. If you were like me you were going to sell it back to the Wshop for Kinz Cash anyway. Maybe if we were awarded with things that we actually WANTED to play for we would have divided our time more evenly!

With that said, I was really hoping our prizes this week for the Communal Contest would be much better. However I am disappointed to say these are the prizes and the payouts for this weeks prizes:

Soccer Sofa - 550 KC
Pink & White Swirl Rug - 650 KC
Zangoz Fruit Stand - 650 KC
Baseball TV - 650 KC

Hate to say it, but if there is another contest next weekend that pays off more, I will again pass up the Communal Contest if the goal seems unattainable. Come on Ganz, give us some better prizes to play for...PLEASE?!?!?!
marybess18 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:15 AM   #45
Gifted

pooknnook is on a distinguished road

dang! I played so many times and I really don't like that game at all! Oh well!
pooknnook is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:48 AM   #46
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

My apologies for not participating! We had a wedding on Saturday, and the time we did have on Webkinz we spent looking for rockets. Until better prizes are offered (something other than wshop), we are quite unmotivated.
amyms is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 10:14 AM   #47
Lizzy243P
Lil Kinz

lcastenson is an unknown quantity at this point

The goal was pretty steep for Lunch Letters. It isn't as much of a game as it is a fun way to do typing practice. Too bad the game doesn't first suggest using "home row" finger placement so that users can actually improve their typing skills. Ya can't really get very high of a score, or get as much personal typing improvement out of it with the hunt and pick typing method (although I knew someone who could two finger type almost 40 words per minute!). I've not played this game as much as I did this weekend because I get so stressed out at the higher levels (probably the reason I never could be a fast typist). That being said, I think I actually improved my typing with this contest.

lcastenson is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 10:17 AM   #48
Mayora 13

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character
KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

Thanks COWS, you're right! Just because we failed one goal is no need to slump
Besides, it was a pretty hard goal anyways

Oh well, we'll get it next time!!
KinzUser2523 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 10:26 AM   #49
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Hehe. I think we all are agreed....this was no big loss. I only played once because I was so determined to find the thunderbird and the rockets.

I did get the rocket machine on my main account, so all the long hours I spent waiting in the clubhouse finally paid off. Now I have to find a few more rockets on the rest of my family's accounts.

I only found the thunderbird twice. It is such an elusive creature.
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 11:03 AM   #50

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

yeah i didnt even try honestly i totally forgot about it so IM SORRY! i didnt help
Bugga97 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: