Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-26-2010, 06:19 AM   #21
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

Default Re: Communal Challenge~Goal Not Achieved

We just had way to much to do this weekend in WW, I played a few but I was looking for goober most of the time
dizzydessi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2010, 06:26 AM   #22
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)
62798pop is on a distinguished road

I would've tried harder but we need better prizes! We should get exclusive items or eStore things. I mean if Ganz doesn't like that then they should use those and raise the score of how many points we need to get.
62798pop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 06:40 AM   #23

Fabumouse is an unknown quantity at this point

I was thinking the same thing as all4mygirls said - lots of kids who play other games cannot type quickly. And my daughter is old enough that she does typing games on the computer, but she is still pretty slow - lunch letters just isn't a fun game for her.

She loved when the contest was Goober's Lab, though.
Fabumouse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 06:55 AM   #24
orld's Slowest

derring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Well, if I wasn't wasting so much time sitting (fruitlessly) waiting for Goober all weekend, I could have brought my typing skills to our communal challenge.

Grrrr. Ganz, this is too things that weren't any fun this weekend. Grrrr. No rockets, no typing, no prize! Okay, that's 3 things. LOL.
derring do is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:06 AM   #25

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

We may have failed at the communal challenge, but I think we have proven that we can work together for a goal! I am talking about looking for Goober. Goober trackers (along with PJ and other trackers) do a great job for the community. Some of us would never have found Goober without the quick posting by trackers. I am glad to be a part of this great community!
suzy12356 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:09 AM   #26
Lillyana 1939 will become famous soon enough

I totally agree with everyone that looking for Goober was taking up way to much of our time, therefore even if you were not a fan of lunch letters, to play enough times to reach the goal was impossible. Too many things going on at once and not enough time to do everything. I think the times for Goober were way to long between visits and spending over two hours waiting for him just was unfair to those who tried to do the contest. Too much all at once.
Lillyana 1939 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:37 AM   #27
Copious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledge

I actually forgot to play at all this weekend because there was so much else going on.
Copious is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:44 AM   #28
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

That's too bad the goal wasn't met, but as others have said too much to do in too little time between the challenge, goober hunting, and flying thunderbirds. I have been lucky enough to find goober several times, but sooo many times the clubhouse would shut down and freeze me out. So frustrating. Once he came and was INVISIBLE! The only way I knew where he was was by the talking bubble suspended in midair!
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:48 AM   #29
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

disappointed.
My daughter really needed the kc on her account.
Better luck next week!
I have found a new game I like. I am surprised, as I am horrible at typing.
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:49 AM   #30
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by magicw
That's too bad the goal wasn't met, but as others have said too much to do in too little time between the challenge, goober hunting, and flying thunderbirds. I have been lucky enough to find goober several times, but sooo many times the clubhouse would shut down and freeze me out. So frustrating. Once he came and was INVISIBLE! The only way I knew where he was was by the talking bubble suspended in midair!
There was a sweet black fresian that helped me find goober once. She kept walking over to where he was, and was saying "over here!"
so cute!
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: