Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 06:32 AM   #101
Summer, come back!
Webkinz :)

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Communal Challenge~Goal Not Achieved *UPDATE*

I did try but this game just wasn't even FUN! I understand they want to teach as well as make us play all the games but it should have been an easier game with all that was going on. I have 8 accounts in the family and I do try to play each one over the weekend but this weekend it wasn't possible. It is only fair to have the new rule but, well, it sure was nice getting prizes on all the accounts. I too played the accounts that needed the $$.
I still haven't voted on the next prize. Nothing of interest there IMHO.
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 06:34 AM   #102
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

OOoooOOOoooo I was wondering when they'd do that! It makes far more sense that way! (although now my DS is going to grumble about having to actually work for his prize-he's a lazy zum! )
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 07:42 AM   #103

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

I kept an eye on the tracking thread for Goober, due to what the trackers were not finding decided to play Lunch Letters. Much like a typing lessson as some said earlier!

I learned how to get a good score: Play the hard version, get through level 6 or 7 and the score is higher than on Easy after Level 12 of 13.

I gave up on Goober, it's not worth the frustration!

We did give it a good try through. I really like the change GANZ made to the challene, you can't win if you don't enter and play!

We have this weekend!
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 08:31 AM   #104

isotropic has disabled reputation

I played as much as I could but this is one of my least favorite games, I really had to force myself. Hoping I like whatever the game is this week.
isotropic is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 03:02 PM   #105

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Hi everyone. The prize values for this week's contest are:

Soccer sofa 550 KC
pink & white swirl rug 650KC
Zangoz fruit stand 650KC
baseball television 650KC

Three are at the same price - first time I have seen that!
Good luck everyone!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 09:30 PM   #106
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

If Ganz expects me to participate more in games I don't like or am very poor at playing they better cough up some of those creative minds from the eStore department and share the love. Why would I spend hours playing a game I already choose not to play for something from the wshop? Come on Ganz, momma wants a pair of glowing goggles, an ice skating rink for the park, a musical instrument that your webkin can play when they click on it...let's get into the think tank!
Aeza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 10:19 AM   #107
ohiomommyquilter

mamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud of

Default communal contest, what?

I have 6 accounts that I play the communal contest for but only do it in one account.

This morning I went to get the "prize" for two of my accounts and it said

"You entered the contest but didn't participate. Please participate to be eliable for the prize".

Up until now, I've entered all the accounts and have been able to get the prize for each one regardless if I played that account or not. I just find it easier to play the game in one account.

I guess they changed the rules and didn't tell anyone or I just plain missed it.

So those out there who have more than one account, you now must play in each account.
mamaquilts is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 10:33 AM   #108
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

Default Re: communal contest, what?

They actually did announce it:
Change Made to Communal Contests – Webkinz Newz – Webkinz Information

I'm sorry to hear than you missed the prizes. At least it was just a Wshop prize. =/
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 10:36 AM   #109
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No, there was an announcement about this last week already We even Front Paged it so that everyone would know.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...update-619648/
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:23 PM   #110
ohiomommyquilter

mamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by tigerwhiskers26
They actually did announce it:
Change Made to Communal Contests – Webkinz Newz – Webkinz Information

I'm sorry to hear than you missed the prizes. At least it was just a Wshop prize. =/
I guess I missed it.

O well, your right it's just a wshop prize and next week and from here on out, I'll play in each of my accounts.
mamaquilts is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: