Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-26-2010, 07:57 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

nhillier is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Communal Challenge~Goal Not Achieved *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by iamsunshine1978
I know that one week was a bust when no one voted for the e-store jacket. I wish ganz would reconsider putting up some more exciting prizes like estore clothing items, maybe a magic mire charm now and then, or even a piece of rare furniture. I said rare, not curio shop just to clarify. lol!
Yes, I have to agree...I was so disappointed when no one voted for the jacket. I typed and typed and typed... but the thermometer wouldn't go up. I didn't realize that you could still get a prize if you didn't play!!! I am glad Ganz changed it. It is only fair for everyone to contribute if you are going to get the prize.
nhillier is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2010, 08:13 PM   #92
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

I like that new rule
lego is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 08:44 PM   #93

Wizzy will become famous soon enough

Love the new rule Ganz! How do you keep track of 16 accounts? Anyway, the new rule is great. Maybe people will play and actually play more than once and the goals won't be so hard to achieve. Did anyone get Certificates from typing?
Wizzy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:38 PM   #94
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

Good. I am glad to hear they made this change. As I was struggling through a bunch of sessions with this game yesterday, (typing not being my best skill) i wondered how many people actually contributed to these games and how many got the prizes without doing anything. This way, I can decide if I feel the prize is worth the personal effort. Frequently the prize chosen isn't worth the effort. I can make more cash spending the same amount of time playing a game I really like and the prize will have to be the incentive.

View Post Originally Posted by TexasAnne

Hmmmm, maybe I'll make the boys play this weekend. "Hey kids, go and play a video game." Hehe. From a normal mom's perspective, that just sounds wrong. But, I'm a webkinz mom.
LOL. And proud of it, too. Have fun.

Last edited by gma2r; 04-26-2010 at 09:38 PM..
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:47 PM   #95
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

I was too busy trying to locate the flying bird and goober to participate as much as usual.

I understand the rule change, but usually have just been playing on one of my accounts - it was more efficient than changing between 6 different accounts, and I could get the extra KC where I needed it the most. I played plenty on the one account to more than make up for the accounts I didn't play on, but I am betting that many people didn't.

I agree that with the new rule in place, we probably won't have to play as much to make the goal.

Blessings
Momzkinza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:49 PM   #96

Lovepooh331 is on a distinguished road

between finding Goober (who hates me or maybe its Ganz cause I would get locked out of the room just as he would arrive and then not be able to get back in), hunting down flying thunderbirds, I managed to get in three games but Lunch Letters isn't my favorite and after writing grad papers for months on end typing is no longer a fun game oh well there's always next time and I guess I have the play the game no matter what
Lovepooh331 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:55 PM   #97
Do, or Do Not.

Stayontarget has a spectacular aura about

I like that update. I swear only like a 5th of the people who entered helped. And that upsets me.
Stayontarget is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 10:48 PM   #98

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I never even knew people were getting the prizes even if they didn't play. I just assumed you had to participate to win. Anyway, I'm glad Ganz came up with the new rule. I typed my fingers off this weekend. Even close to the end. I had to stop because of a lightening storm around 11:45. I knew we weren't going to make it, but I still kept going. At times I even had two screens open and went back and forth. This way I wouldn't get tired of playing...lol.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 11:15 PM   #99
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Played as much as we could over the weekend....just not too much time left from hunting for Goober and the flying Phonixes..on the news site...Just thought that there was too much going on for members to concentrate on the CC this weekend....Ganz needs to take all of that into consideration when setting yhose CC goals!!

Not the best at keying under pressure......can get to the 7000..and some level..but panic after that....glad to see the rule change...have tried every week to add on all of our accounts.

Last edited by TNVOLS; 04-26-2010 at 11:15 PM..
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 02:49 AM   #100
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

I'm glad to see the new rule change. Personally, I feel this is more fair - you should do the work in order to obtain the prize and not just rely on others to do the work for you. Even if it's only a little bit (maybe it's not your game, or maybe time is an issue) but any contribution is better than none and will go towards filling that prize meter.
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: