Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-2011, 03:51 PM   #71
23021997Gal
Webkinz :)

WEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Coming Soon! The Razzle Dazzle Dog!

LOVE IT!!! <3
WEBKINZBOY2008 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2011, 03:55 PM   #72
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I think it looks like a chi chi chihuaua and the pom pom kitty.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 03:57 PM   #73
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by luree611
Wholly sparkles. :O I almost exploded/screamed/fainted when i saw this! XD I MUST have this. It's like my dream webkinz.

On a side note...
The shape COMPLETELY reminds me of of my dog. Rat crossed with horse, in a good way.
I knoooooow! It's totally faboo! I think it will be BFFs with my Warthog, Tusk Aurora!

I found a drawing of a Chinese Crested on line...I can only imagine the possibilities!

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: pngChinese Crested PD I.png (142.2 KB, 95 views)
AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 04:00 PM   #74
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by AuntMary57
Now, now...I'm sure its Mother loves it!
ROFL! Yes, definitely a face only a mother could love. Definitely looks like they tried to base it on a Chinese Crested - one dipped in pink icing. One thing for sure, Ganz's latest designs are saving me money by making it easy to leave them on the store shelves.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 04:01 PM   #75
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

LOL it looks SOOOOOOO funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 04:01 PM   #76

victoria19 will become famous soon enough

bLAH!!!! HIDEOUS!!! I THINK I KINDA BARFED A LITTLE WHEN I SAW IT :p
victoria19 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 04:09 PM   #77
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Wow, sometimes Ganz makes it so easy to pass on new Webbies.

But before I consign it the NEVER category, I'm with AuntMary57; I'll wait and see the PSI.

View Post Originally Posted by AuntMary57
Well I guess they couldn't call it a "CaDoBrat" now could they?

I'm leaning toward the "so ugly it's cute" category for this one. I'm withholding judgment until they announce the PSI & PSF!
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 04:13 PM   #78
Gift Guru

dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep
dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep

Umm. . . ok, I'm not sure what to say about this one. Very. . .
interesting.
dogkat13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 04:20 PM   #79
rainbowkitty is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry but that is the ugliest thing I have seen. It kinda of reminds me of a gremlin!!!!..Sorta scary looking.....
rainbowkitty is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 04:24 PM   #80
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the updates.Everyone have a great day God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bob is 100% awesome, crashkittenjr was here!, puppy is adorable!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: