Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 06:26 AM   #171
ebkinz Lover!
Webkinz :)

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Default Re: Coming Soon! The Razzle Dazzle Dog!

View Post Originally Posted by AuntMary57
I knoooooow! It's totally faboo! I think it will be BFFs with my Warthog, Tusk Aurora!

I found a drawing of a Chinese Crested on line...I can only imagine the possibilities!

Click the image to open in full size.

View Post Originally Posted by Hibiscus
My mother always told me if I can't say anything nice to not say anything at all.

(silence)

you're mother right!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Calciferia
At first I was with dragonbird - is this April Fools? Then I realized it wasn't the 1st anymore. And then I started feeling sorry for the poor thing. It's not its fault that it's super-duper pink.

So I decided to give it a makeover! I wanted it to look more like the Chinese Crested dog from which I'm presuming Ganz took inspiration from. I left in a little pink - after all, it is supposed to be a razzle dazzle dog

Click the image to open in full size.
I'm not sure I would find it even cuter with real colors...
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2011, 08:21 AM   #172

ForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tell
ForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tell

The face is a bit cute... But why did they ruin it with all the hair and pink?
ForeverMe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 08:52 AM   #173

itswebkinzgirl is on a distinguished road

I don't think I'll be getting this one...
itswebkinzgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:45 PM   #174
northwesterngal will become famous soon enough

OMG I HAVE TO GET THIS ONE! I'm so excited, even though I know a lot of people don't like it, I have to have it. I can't wait!!!!!
northwesterngal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 05:22 AM   #175
Unregistered

Talking Re: Coming Soon! The Razzle Dazzle Dog!

I think it is SOOOOOOOOO cute!!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 04-26-2011 at 07:07 AM.. Reason: please do not drag posts
Old 04-26-2011, 06:19 AM   #176
Ivy253

Ivy253 has disabled reputation

umm i still dont like it, sorry i just dont, the colors are badly done, its weardly fluffy and it looks like it wants to kill you.
the one Calciferia did is like a 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 X better
I just dont get it all of there other pets are awsome this one is just... freaky and i feel bad to say this becouls i dont like to "rip" into webkinz (pun not intended)
Ivy253 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 01:46 PM   #177
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Sneak peak on WKN Webkinz Blog: Official Webkinz News Blog - Webkinz Newz Announcements | WKN: Webkinz Newz
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:42 AM   #178
je24nn

je24nn is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the Razzle Dazzle Dog! In the vertual world, it is so ugly it's cute. LOL
je24nn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 10:17 PM   #179
Unregistered

I just have to say - I got one of these for Christmas and I adore it! Then again, I have two chinese crested dogs sittin on my couch right now. Y'all some meanies!

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bob is 100% awesome, crashkittenjr was here!, puppy is adorable!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: