Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-17-2011, 11:16 AM   #151
Webkinz :)

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Coming Soon! The Razzle Dazzle Dog!

View Post Originally Posted by babykittyricky
I am disapointed with it, but i might get it anyways. The poor dog needs a home, and looking at the comments, I think these dogs are going to stay on the retailer's shelves for a while...
I agree
blackylove123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2011, 11:19 AM   #152
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Some of the POSI-Posters here Yes, the Powderpuff is an unusual dog and I think I know what Ganz was trying to create, here. A lot of the Light colored Crested's are pink... It is most definitely an indoor dog and it's personality is very good natured.
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:33 AM   #153
Ivy253

Ivy253 has disabled reputation

umm i dont like to bash any webbies but.... this dog is REALY weard.
Ivy253 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:36 AM   #154

SillyMili10 will become famous soon enough

Sorry, that dogs reminds me of the Ugliest Dog in the world!
SillyMili10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:37 AM   #155

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

aw its SO cute I cant stop saying it
blackylove123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:41 AM   #156
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by SillyMili10
Sorry, that dogs reminds me of the Ugliest Dog in the world!
That is because that is the kind of dog the Ugliest Dog in the world is. It belongs to that same family and maybe that is the reason that Ganz chose to call it a Razzle Dazzle instead. As soon as you look up Chinese Crested dogs that ugliest dog in the world shows up...because that is what they are. Unfortunately the newest Ugliest was a Milled Puppy and that was why the owner took it. The poor thing was going to be destroyed by it's owner and the lady saved it. Just because it is not the best looking dog in the litter does not mean that it has no value
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:55 AM   #157
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Oh dear. That's like a pinkified version of one of those Chinese Crested dogs... you know, the ones that always win the Ugliest Dog competition every year?
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 12:14 PM   #158
Gifted

Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.
Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
That is because that is the kind of dog the Ugliest Dog in the world is. It belongs to that same family and maybe that is the reason that Ganz chose to call it a Razzle Dazzle instead. As soon as you look up Chinese Crested dogs that ugliest dog in the world shows up...because that is what they are. Unfortunately the newest Ugliest was a Milled Puppy and that was why the owner took it. The poor thing was going to be destroyed by it's owner and the lady saved it. Just because it is not the best looking dog in the litter does not mean that it has no value
Those ugliest dog of the year competetions are mean anyway. NO DOG IS UGLY. I have never seen an ugly dog, even those are cute in thier own way. And that was really nice of that lady, I already respect her. (:

I mean, what if you won a UGLIEST PERSON award.. it'd make you feel awful. :\ It's wrong to call anything ugly, and I think that dog is adorable.

View Post Originally Posted by DragonforceFan3
So, It's a little avant garde.
I wish people would stop being so mean about it.

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
It does indeed however, the Chinese Crested Powderpuff is an acquired taste
AHH! That thing is so cute!!!

View Post Originally Posted by RalGash
I am going to buy three of them just to spite everyone that doesn't like them. (2 for me and one for a friend of mine that also thinks it's cute.)

I am going to dress it up in a sweater or some other cute outfit and have fun posing it with my other colourful webbies to take pictures. I like to take pictures of things, sometimes even food, pop cans, plants flowers etc, LOL :0)

Try and imagine it with an outfit on, it would look way different.

I wouldn't want a chinese crested in rl, too many health issues etc for the poor little things. But to be honest I really think they are cute.

Hey, awesome idea with editing the colour for fun. Maybe more people can show thier edit jobs on improvements they have made on the design? I really like to see this sort of stuff.

Remember, like big brother Ganz is always watching so you never know what ideas you might give them for future pets with all the fun things people do on here.
That would be adorable! Love outfits. :3 Haha. And yeah, I'm going to be getting one, no matter what anyone says. It's so cute.

View Post Originally Posted by pawprint
I'm glad there are people who like this little dog. It's definitely not for me but then again I'm sure I've found some of the pets absolutely adorable that other people don't. This is kind of out there, but then again so is the Chinese Crested Dog. It will be interesting to see how many they sell.
THANK YOU!!!!! ;]
They'll be selling me one, that is for sure.

View Post Originally Posted by Calciferia
At first I was with dragonbird - is this April Fools? Then I realized it wasn't the 1st anymore. And then I started feeling sorry for the poor thing. It's not its fault that it's super-duper pink.

So I decided to give it a makeover! I wanted it to look more like the Chinese Crested dog from which I'm presuming Ganz took inspiration from. I left in a little pink - after all, it is supposed to be a razzle dazzle dog

Ooohhh, I like the pink one still though. But good job. It's cute too.

View Post Originally Posted by mountainfairy
Have any of you actually seen a Chinese crested dog? Minus the pink, this one is pretty close to what it looks like. This dog looks more like a Chinese crested than the regular Cocker spaniel looks like a Cocker spaniel or than the Yorki looks like a Yorki. Not all of the pets look realistic unless, maybe, they are signature. But this one is pretty obviously an attempt at a chinese crested, which does, in fact look kind of like a hairless cat with bat wing hairdoo. The real life dog is one of those so-ugly-its cute types. Some people really love them and some don't.

Point is, this wasn't a desperate Ganz attempt to invent an animal. It was a decision as reasonable as any of the other cat and dog breed replicas they have come out with. As for me, I am definitely getting this one. I think it's bloody adorable
Yes I have. (:
Cuuute.

View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
Well, first of all I would just like to say that this is the most adorable dog ever! I am totally in love with this cutie and when I first saw this pet I knew I wanted it in a heartbeat. I love how different this dog is from other make believe Webkinz Dogs. Also, I love the pink fluff all around this awesome dog. The pattern on the tummy is terrific. I love how the tiny little face is. It's just so cute. Wow! Ganz you did a wonderful job on creatiing another masterpiece.
THANK YOU! I love this dog, no matter what anyone else says.

View Post Originally Posted by cupcake00497
No...the Chi Chi Chihuahua is still # 1 of worst pets ever invented but this new pet is #2 I believe on the worst pets ever list... (no offense to people who thinks it's cute)
I disagree completely. My dad got me that chiuahua, and it is on the cute list, thats for sure. I am so getting this one too, because imo, I think it's adorable.

Last edited by Craftyreader; 04-17-2011 at 12:14 PM..
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 02:31 PM   #159
ForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tell
ForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tell

Is GANZ running out of ideas?
ForeverMe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 02:41 PM   #160

babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds
babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds

omg that is sooooooo ugly scary.png

Looking at it closely, I am starting to see a hilarious little rat.
babykittyricky is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bob is 100% awesome, crashkittenjr was here!, puppy is adorable!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: