Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-17-2011, 08:25 AM   #141
Webkinz :)

karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep
karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep

Default Re: Coming Soon! The Razzle Dazzle Dog!

That thing is ugly
karategurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2011, 08:45 AM   #142

BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!

Horrendous offense to the beauty of Chinese Crested everywhere. This thing is beyond ugly. Could have been cute if it wasn't Pepto Bismal pink!
I have a few of the "odd dogs" (Cherry Blossom, Tie Dye), but the more realistic ones are so much cuter!!
BobbiesZoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 08:57 AM   #143
Squirrel♥Megadeth!
Gifted

DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!

So, It's a little avant garde.
I wish people would stop being so mean about it.
DragonforceFan3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 09:04 AM   #144
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Coming Soon! The Razzle Dazzle Dog!

View Post Originally Posted by AuntMary57
Some people have said it looks like a Chinese Crested...
It does indeed however, the Chinese Crested Powderpuff is an acquired taste
Click the image to open in full size.

View Post Originally Posted by Hibiscus
My mother always told me if I can't say anything nice to not say anything at all.

(silence)

Last edited by Dixiecup; 04-17-2011 at 09:08 AM.. Reason: merge
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 09:13 AM   #145
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

you know how all webkinz of the same type look a little different?? i mean i have like 6 of the white googles and i can EASILY tell them apart. so maybe ganz accidentally picked the ugliest razzle dog that they had with them and the rest are cute. or not. lol
jellydonut is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 10:29 AM   #146

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

its kinda cute-ish ugly. Im a HUGE #1 fan of dogs. So, its weird...I know... that I see this dog kinda cute xD when the picture wasnt up yet (aka still loading) the title was, and it said Razzle Dazzle Dog. Well, obviously I got excited xD but I was a little disappointed. But oh well I need to see the virtual image too decide plus, dont be too harsh all of you. its just any dog with pink fur...and wrinkles. Its not a monster. besides what if it feels bad?!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
It does indeed however, the Chinese Crested Powderpuff is an acquired taste
Click the image to open in full size.

Aww I think that real dog is ADORABLE. I mean come on. its cute

View Post Originally Posted by DragonforceFan3
So, It's a little avant garde.
I wish people would stop being so mean about it.
I know! I might even buy it cuz I feel bad for it.

This is based on a REAL dog. it just has a different color.
People are all the same. they are just different colors. you arent going to tell a white/brown guy, "you are SO ugly!" its rude. and even if this dog is a image... its rude. Ganz took their time to make this dog, to me its not that horrible as all of you are saying. So could all of you just say less rude things about it? please. others may like it and feel embarrassed to get it because they will say its ugly.

Thank you!

Last edited by blackylove123; 04-17-2011 at 10:29 AM..
blackylove123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:01 AM   #147
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

Thumbs up Re: Coming Soon! The Razzle Dazzle Dog!

I am going to buy three of them just to spite everyone that doesn't like them. (2 for me and one for a friend of mine that also thinks it's cute.)

I am going to dress it up in a sweater or some other cute outfit and have fun posing it with my other colourful webbies to take pictures. I like to take pictures of things, sometimes even food, pop cans, plants flowers etc, LOL :0)

Try and imagine it with an outfit on, it would look way different.

I wouldn't want a chinese crested in rl, too many health issues etc for the poor little things. But to be honest I really think they are cute.

Hey, awesome idea with editing the colour for fun. Maybe more people can show thier edit jobs on improvements they have made on the design? I really like to see this sort of stuff.

Remember, like big brother Ganz is always watching so you never know what ideas you might give them for future pets with all the fun things people do on here.
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:07 AM   #148
ajaybee

bdlake is on a distinguished road

This really is not a cute pet!! Would not buy this guy!!
bdlake is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:12 AM   #149

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by RalGash
I am going to buy three of them just to spite everyone that doesn't like them. (2 for me and one for a friend of mine that also thinks it's cute.)

I am going to dress it up in a sweater or some other cute outfit and have fun posing it with my other colourful webbies to take pictures. I like to take pictures of things, sometimes even food, pop cans, plants flowers etc, LOL :0)

Try and imagine it with an outfit on, it would look way different.

I wouldn't want a chinese crested in rl, too many health issues etc for the poor little things. But to be honest I really think they are cute.

Hey, awesome idea with editing the colour for fun. Maybe more people can show thier edit jobs on improvements they have made on the design? I really like to see this sort of stuff.

Remember, like big brother Ganz is always watching so you never know what ideas you might give them for future pets with all the fun things people do on here.
Thank you SO much for not being mean or rude. There is only a few of us in this thread I dont know what they find SO horrible about this dog. Im going to buy one when I see and like the online version
blackylove123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:13 AM   #150

babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds
babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds

I am disapointed with it, but i might get it anyways. The poor dog needs a home, and looking at the comments, I think these dogs are going to stay on the retailer's shelves for a while...
babykittyricky is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bob is 100% awesome, crashkittenjr was here!, puppy is adorable!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: